El Classico (1 Viewer)

maims bond

Holy shitting cockfuck, that was some display of liquid football. Real had no answers, Barca were like a cat playing with a ball of wool. Who can beat them?

You got there before me. It was absolutely amazing to watch. I've never seen anything like that. Did you see them make Diarra look like he'd never seen a football before? French prick that he is, I laughed my hole off.

Because of the strike at airports today in Spain, Barca thought that their game in Osasuna was moved to Sunday. But the Barca officials fucked up. The game was still to go ahead tonight. Now the team are on a coach speeding towards the stadium to play the game in time. Crazy stuff. They could end up losing the advantage they gained last week because of it.

More ridiculous football tonight :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

laughed out loud at the fourth one. defending best described as "static". so, is gareth bale still the worlds best player?

Yeah. He feigned to shoot about 4 times. It was like a sensible soccer goal.

Yeah. He feigned to shoot about 4 times. It was like a sensible soccer goal.

I was saying to someone after I saw that, Messi scores goals the like of which I haven't seen since I was about 12 and there was one kid in our school who was miles better than anyone else and who was able to dribble.

Listening to him I know understand how mental I must have sounded during the Barcelona don't defend properly thread. Although if we lived in a parallel universe in which Stoke could actually get the ball from Barcelona I'd say their back four could be shakey under the high ball.

What am I talking about ? even in a parallel universe Stoke are never ever going to even get within five yards the fucking ball.

By the way Stoke are 13th in the premier league and Deportivo are 13th in La Liga if only we could organise to test his theory.

apparently carles puyol's favourite band is naplam death. so..

just sayin.

Look at us 3 years ago all loving Barca. Even me!!!

Different type of game tonight though. Real should have gotten something out of the game. They were the better side second half especially after Gareth "the invisible man" Bale went off.

Some things don't change though. Mascherano is still a fucking bird brain and refs still won't give the opposition penalties at the Camp Nou no matter how stonewall they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back