Eighth Annual GGI FEST, 2011 (2 Viewers)

train from eindhovens about 24 euro single.there is discounts for students im shure.im hoping to borrow drum stuff over there as ryanair are fuckers for charging for the like of that.

yeh colin ,thats around 50 return.il prob fly to eindhoven aswell.get a big load of people together on the same flight,fuck yeah!!

Theres 7 of us from new ross booked on the fri - monday ryanair to eindhoven route to the GGI - session is on!

I'm gonna end up walking to this fucking thing.

Starting to fucking dread it now tbh.

well the seshoooooooooooon!!!!!! on that particular Friday morning plane should be good!

I see De Fuck ups are confirmed - they were great in Wexford!

GGI FEST 2011 Groningen - great fest, friendly people, amazing city, deadly bands. 24 -26 June,

Flights: Dublin - Eindhoven with Ryanair from Dublin,

over Weds, back Mon = 67 euro return inc all costs,
Thurs - Mon = 82 euro RTN all inc,

Fri - Mon = 91 euro RTN all inc,

Train to Gron = 47 return

Accomodation options: Floor space, camping in town park, hostels ,

b and b's hotels

seems to be a big crew heading over so good times to be had! Friendly crew - give us a shout if you dont know people and want to go and you can tag along with us.

me and donjo just booked our flights,whoop whoop!anyone else going over on the thurs flight to eindhoven.
any sign of a poster or full lineup.

I'm bringing me camara and lappy.I'm gonna blog the whole fucking thing..minute by minute....for posterity.
So there'll be clips of bands all over my youtube account,uploaded before they even leave the stage.Now thats progress!

GO MONGO!

What a weekend....holy moley....goodtimes of the highest order.I think I left all my bones in Groningen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back