Eighth Annual GGI FEST, 2011 (1 Viewer)

So heard back form Natalie in Groningen and they have 100 percent confirmed dates and venues

Fri June 24th Vera Club
Sat June 25th - Viaduct Club
Sun Jne 26th - Crowbar

A facebook with details soon apparently

Book away!

Whats the handiest way to get there this year C-dawg?

Not sure about bands but it never really matters - its all about the good times and meeting people. The last time we didnt play in groningen and had a great itme, the first time we played and had a great time - its all the same really.

cork amsterdam is also an option - besides that gazza go back a page and theres your options - basically amsterdam or hamburg with aer lingus and train / bus, eindhoven with ryanair and train or 2 planes to bremen and a bus with ryanair - ie fly to uk and change or mad train / bus trip from dun laoghaire

i know teresa is going to fly bt im half thinking of driving over in the shamrock hotel for a longer holiday - depends on cost and recovery days to drive back, theres 8 of us going from new ross

session is on!

as well as floor space etc the campsite in the park is a great option, we stayed there last time and rented bikes, deadly buzz and if you wanted a break from the madness you had the bikes to go exploring, plus great to wake up away from it all as you are then on your own agenda for the day rather than the agenda of whoever you are staying with

Gonna be some amount of reefers consumed!It'll be interesting to see how I get on sans gargle......hopefully I can still enjoy myself to the max.

YEOW!!!!!!(or soap)

although in fairness I havent seen any soapbar in a year in Dublin.Good Times.

session is on!

as well as floor space etc the campsite in the park is a great option, we stayed there last time and rented bikes, deadly buzz and if you wanted a break from the madness you had the bikes to go exploring, plus great to wake up away from it all as you are then on your own agenda for the day rather than the agenda of whoever you are staying with

That sounds like a perfect plan for me.Although I may try save up for a hotel room..must see what the prices are like..be fucking nice to do it in SHTYLE!

I'll be too monged to conceive of my own consciousness by the time we play

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back