Eighth Annual GGI FEST, 2011 (3 Viewers)

So seems to be Easpa Measa, Putrefaction, Moutpiece, Runnin Riot, Retarded Cop and Freebooters from Ireland, plus i know Fleas and Lice playing the Crowbar on the sunday

and maoz falafel!

I am gonna have a Kebab for breakfast lunch and dinner every day.Plus I'm gonna see if you can go on a tour of the Drum factory.
Plus I'm gonna smoke min.3 types of dope daily.

Having given it a load of thought I have decided that I too will be going for camping in the park..and loads of that whizz.It is indeed very good.
I also plan to ride every woman in holland.

Having given it a load of thought I have decided that I too will be going for camping in the park..and loads of that whizz.It is indeed very good.
I also plan to ride every woman in holland.

What; with a little acorn mickey soft on from all the top quality local pharmas? I think those recreational escapades are mutually exclusive :-/.

1. camping
2. whizz
3. chasing nookie

- only two out of three can be achieved at any given time by mere mortals.

What; with a little acorn mickey soft on from all the top quality local pharmas? I think those recreational escapades are mutually exclusive :-/.

1. camping
2. whizz
3. chasing nookie

- only two out of three can be achieved at any given time by mere mortals.

Good point.No chicks for me so.

Could cian / pete or whoever mods this bit now please change the dates in the original post on this thread to the correct ones - hate to see someone book the wrong flights - they should be

Fri June 24th Vera Club
Sat June 25th - Viaduct Club
Sun June 26th - Crowbar

and not 25 -27th june

Thanks!

If you do the @ before someone's username they'll know about it. I should edited the thread yesterday anyways. Hope no one has already booked flights for the wrong days.

last time i checked,flights were 50 euro including taxes to eindhoven.does anyone have any idea of bus/train prices in holland?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back