Ebay Postage (2 Viewers)

i dont know, but i remember something similar happening with a both rediculous and shit phone that i got out of china or somewhere. it lasted for one charge and the company had dissapeared by the time i copped on.

45 days from date of payment to file a non-receipt dispute. If it should be here by now then go file it

lost_cat_found_cat_nyles.jpg

further to this,i won a pair of runners during the week from england,just noticed when i went to pay for it that the fucker is charging 22 sterling for postage,had a look on the royal mail website and the service he's using should only cost 6.60,i won a pair last week and got charged 8 for postage which seems reasonable,anything i can do or have i just gotta take the hit and then leave negative feedback?

Nothing you can do to get your money back aside from threaten negative feedback and/or give a zero out of five in the detailed feedback section for 'cost of postage'. Well, unless you want to start getting legal about the whole thing....

More generally you could report one of his listings to eBay using the 'report listing' button and say the postage is too high.

Nothing you can do to get your money back aside from threaten negative feedback and/or give a zero out of five in the detailed feedback section for 'cost of postage'. Well, unless you want to start getting legal about the whole thing....

More generally you could report one of his listings to eBay using the 'report listing' button and say the postage is too high.

thought as much,i did get the runners at a very good price though so its not all bad i guess.ill just get him back on the 'cost' part as suggested.that's assuming i do get them,a recent thread over on a trainers forum suggests he's a bit bogey to deal with.thank god for paypal.

i bought something on ebay last week, i have a perfect 100% ebay rep. the dude delivered on time, no hassles at all - HOWEVER its been a few days now and he hasn't repped me back - is there a way to force him to notice that he hasn't feedbacked me?

Does €21 to post an 11-cd boxset from the netherlands sound reasonable? The CDs come in paper-sleeve wallets, I dont think its a particularly huge box. This postal rate chart indicates that parcels up to 2kg should cost €10.20 to ireland, 2kgs to 5kgs is €18.50. I've been trying to compare a 2kg bag of porridge in one hand to a stack of cds in the other but i can't judge the similarity at all.

Does €21 to post an 11-cd boxset from the netherlands sound reasonable? .

I sold a lot on ebay this year - i found it makes way more sense to charge almost nothing and bolster with extortionate postage rather than fair price and fair postage rates. i'd be listing shit, 5 dudes would watch it and not buy it, i'd list it again, get charged again, and then the same dudes would finally decide to buy it. nobody is oblidged to to buy my stuff, so if i can just list it continually for free till someone sees something they want/need and it means stupid postage prices, its a better deal for both parties.

that makes sense alright, never thought of the re-listing fees. I bought this yoke on discogs, i was just too lazy to start a new discogs postage thread. Im not sure what their selling fees are like but something similar i suppose.

While i see what you're saying with the postage charges to cover your listing fees I do also find it annoying that people might use the postage the sneak a few extra quid out of you. Maybe if you explained in the listing what you were doing people would be more understanding. I usually check the postage before bidding and just stay away if i don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back