easpa measa coming to UK?? (1 Viewer)

niamh

Website
Visit site
Hey last time I was home Ed said you guys were coming to the UK and would be doing a gig in Scotland, is that true, and if so when and where?

niamh said:
Hey last time I was home Ed said you guys were coming to the UK and would be doing a gig in Scotland, is that true, and if so when and where?

Snowblood
http://www.snowblood.com

Easpa Measa
http://www.easpameasa.cjb.net

Easpa Measa (IRE) / Snowblood (SCO) UK Tour April 2004.

Tues 13th April - Bristol - The Junction- with Thread and Tractor
Wed 14th April - Liverpool - 24/7 - With Narcosis & The Unhealthy
Thurs 15th April - Aberdeen - Dr Drakes - With Jesus Elephant God
Fri 16th April - Kirkcaldy - The Path Tavern - With Broken Oath
Sat 17th April - Dundee - Westport Bar - With Kaddish & Jesus Elephant God
Sunday 18th April - Edinburgh - Studio 24 with Kaddish, IX

Snowblood Only:
Monday 19th April - Leeds - Packhorse - With 4 Planes in 4 Days

hey easpa measa crew, just curious as to what ye have sorted for transport, we're trying to sort out a tour for september.
anyhow best of luck with it, hope it goes well.

just like that movie with alicia silverstone and yer man from robin hood:men in tights. but with more kissing of balls.

the strange guy said:
The PJs with the cum stains? No can do, daddyo. I left them at the crime scene at the Montessori last night to implicate you with your own DNA.
id like to announce that i wont be able to play the gigs with Kaospilot, as gardai arrived at my house this morning with battons and arrested me for molesting a teddy bear in a montessori last night.
i told them i knew nothing of it, but my pleading fell on deaf ears.
im awaiting bail but not hopeful. I have tried to convince them that i have been framed but they do not believe this contention.

send all donations to the FreeBrianFund at AIB account number 10278534.

thats why, at their next gig, i'll be dressed in full gimp get up, whipping them as they play and making them suck my toes.

brianMy Remorse said:
id like to announce that i wont be able to play the gigs with Kaospilot, as gardai arrived at my house this morning with battons and arrested me for molesting a teddy bear in a montessori last night.
i told them i knew nothing of it, but my pleading fell on deaf ears.
im awaiting bail but not hopeful. I have tried to convince them that i have been framed but they do not believe this contention.

send all donations to the FreeBrianFund at AIB account number 10278534.

Here I know this guy from Nigeria who has ended up with millions of dollars in loose funds but he can't put them in his account because the authorities are watching him. Can I temporarily transfer the funds to your account while he leaves the country? Apparently he will give you at least a million dollars for it. I don't know why they use dollars in Nigeria but hey its a sure thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back