Earning shedloads of cash (1 Viewer)

theres no right turn dude.
damn
roadrage-web.jpg

if i had enough money to buy a car
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
is what i'd play while doing wheel spins in northside car park

would be pumping as i drift up the malahide road

is the only cd i play whilst driving on any given road at any given time.

if i had enough money to buy a car this is what i'd play while doing wheel spins in northside car park

i love youtube chainmail shit

BboyPT18 (2 days ago)
DONT READ THIS! In 1997 a girl called lauren was walikng in a forest and then a she just dissapeared no one ever found her untill 2000 when a yoing girl called Mary found her body and markings on her chest saying: I wasnt pretty enough" and now you have read this she will appear in your mirror saying your not pretty enough and kill you. by the way the girl called mary died shortly after. To be saved paste this to 5 other videos. THIS TRUE

g255555 (1 month ago)
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. You will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this comment to at least 3 videos, you will die within 2 days. Copy and paste this, to be saved

Thaboyfresh (1 month ago)
read dis
There are 20 angels in this world
10 are sleeping
9 are playing
1 is reading this

put this on 4 video comments within 15 mins,if u do, sum one u love will surprise u sum how!! If u don't , u will lose ur love.!!

lovetinkerbell (1 month ago)
his daughter iz so cute!!!

Hmmm....

My brother doesnt like my choice of future career he tells me every day that I can choose between...

"pretty colours or nice things"

By choosing the course I have apprently picked pretty colours and given up all right to have nice things in the future.

One thing that Ive learned from my parents is to do what your happy and that health is much better than wealth, we were never well off but things were always good. Like would I be happy today if i'd been sent to boarding school or something to that degree. I think not.

Hmmm....

My brother doesnt like my choice of future career he tells me every day that I can choose between...

"pretty colours or nice things"

By choosing the course I have apprently picked pretty colours and given up all right to have nice things in the future.

One thing that Ive learned from my parents is to do what your happy and that health is much better than wealth, we were never well off but things were always good. Like would I be happy today if i'd been sent to boarding school or something to that degree. I think not.
i chose the colour green.

unfortunately it was the wrong colour

I dunno. I wish I knew. Someone tell me. I need to pay off a $40,000 college loan and I'm freelance at god-knows-what and have no fucking clue what I'm going to do with my life. Don't want to do archaeology anymore, don't want to be an academic, amn't really qualified to do a whole lot skills-wise, though I have that whole research and analytical skills thing, which is good.

There's always been this "Psssst....consulting pays really well..." creature sitting on my shoulder, but I don't know if I want to do it. I had a chance at a fucking ridiculous job with a ridiculous salary when I finished my MA, but I didn't take it. I thought, "Oh, I can work for three years, save lots of money, and then use it to fund a PhD." But I knew that once I was taking home like a grand a week, I'd end up with a lifestyle to match, and I'd have a really hard time going back to student penury after that. Plus, someone described the work to me and it sounded tedious, which would be fine, if it wouldn't have meant 13 hour days.

I want to make a living comfortable enough so that I don't have to choose between paying the gas and paying the electric, or in general having to worry as much as I do about money. I don't want a job that I hate, but no job is perfect, and I would never exchange time with my loved ones for extra cash.

But I have no idea how that translates into real life.

my current job prospects are shite...i earn sweet fuck all and can be disposed of at any moment..hence i'm doing my H.Dip in september to try and earn some decent fucking money for a change and finally get some security. i'ma smart woman but i make bad choices..

To what extent is this a factor in your proposed or current career path?

Does the spectre of a life spent worrying about the price of lattes ever make you consider doing a law conversion course and being done with it t'fuck?

I did this. I have been working in corporate law for a year and a half. At my law school they leaned towards encouraging graduates into 'magic circle' firms and large corporations by way of big bonuses and sweetners in return for, well, in return for your life basically.

I'm speaking from personal experience, obviously, and i'm sure that there are some (weirdos?) content with pushing around pieces of paper all day for the benefit of the already super wealthy. I thought i was happy doing this, but as i have recently realised there is no substitute for using your skill set for the benefit of those who really require it and of course personal fulfillment (i don't believe anyone has purely altruistic motives!)

As Jane commented no job is perfect, but it's surely a start to be in a job that you don't despise yourself for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back