Earning shedloads of cash (1 Viewer)

Geographical information systems, everything from aerial photographs to satellite imaging within a geographical context. I'm pretty keen on the Oceanographic side of it as that what I'm sorta doing my undergrad in.

Do you have any naked pictures of whales?

that sounds class!
i know nothing about it though.

It also involves lots of computers, but yeah it looks like a pretty cool area to work in/study.

Edit: Ro that's marine biology, nowt to do with me. Have you tried google image search? "naked whales"

I had numerous jobs before I decided to go back to college as a mature student and some I liked but they paid fuck all and the ones that paid decently were well paid. I think that its a common pattern for unskilled labour, it has to be well paid or you wont stick at it. It's the only motivational factor. Working part time isnt so bad if its a crappy job, for me is motivation to study thinking that is why I'm studying to get a job I like at the end of it all.

It's so confusing though. I mean I really like what I study and then you think when you get out there will it be the same in the actual job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back