dust revolution. (1 Viewer)

rampz

anyone know what he's up to these days? is there still a man on the roof who doesnt need any proof? played in the underground on the same bill as him years ago. i know from talking to various people that he was a bit of an icon.

anyone know what he's up to these days? is there still a man on the roof who doesnt need any proof? played in the underground on the same bill as him years ago. i know from talking to various people that he was a bit of an icon.
was that the bloke out on day release from the hospital?

was that the bloke out on day release from the hospital?

was he though? i know from talking to dudley and others that he played a bunch of times. had biro slogans on his jeans.

was he though? i know from talking to dudley and others that he played a bunch of times. had biro slogans on his jeans.
Rampz, Dust Revolution is not a he. Did live sound for DR at least a half a dozen times. Played live with DR another half a dozen more. Recorded a demo too.
1.5 of the nicest blokes ever. Genius.
'

All i know is when they (he?) played with Pitchshifter in the fox & pheasant (October 31st 1991) he told a mate of mine he had to be back on the ward that night.

All i know is when they (he?) played with Pitchshifter in the fox & pheasant (October 31st 1991) he told a mate of mine he had to be back on the ward that night.

Dwight_Schultz_murdock_2.jpg

?????

Hi Dust Revolution are back after 20 yrs, Dr. Revolution & Count Tornado will be playing in the basement of Le Cirk-Sweeneys Dame St 10pm friday 30th April free entry doors 8pm. With such classics as "Clock on the wall" "Dont Throw rocks at My Door" and "San fransisco Sky" Last but not least "Electric Sewing Machine, on Stephen's Green" also "Winds of War" Please put out the word.

Count Tornado

Hi Dust Revolution are back after 20 yrs, Dr. Revolution & Count Tornado will be playing in the basement of Le Cirk-Sweeneys Dame St 10pm friday 30th April free entry doors 8pm. With such classics as "Clock on the wall" "Dont Throw rocks at My Door" and "San fransisco Sky" Last but not least "Electric Sewing Machine, on Stephen's Green" also "Winds of War" Please put out the word.

Count Tornado !ninjaaaa

Count Tornado

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back