Duncore Fest (1 Viewer)

MikeReins

Website
www.myspace.com
PURPLE.jpg

We're trying to keep this an on going All Ages festival. We've a great list of bands coming to play so if we could get a great crowd for this it would be amazing and would help fund the next one and so on and so on. It's hard for the younger crowd to come and see shows especially in Ireland where every gig is always on in Pubs and we don't have basement shows like everywhere else. I know this is a bit out in the middle of nowhere but it's sure worth it.

The last one was amazing so please come out and support!

It's on in the Dunmore Town Hall
Dunmore, Co.

there's money in them t-shirts wha? :p
Ya know you've hit the big time when yer doing Fight Like Apes merch!:)

What type o van is it?

Shes an ex TNT renault master same as the one below :

master_tnt.JPG

Should have it next week hopefully. Garage putting it through the DOE & putting crew cab in it for me & 4 new tyres & an alarm before i buy it.

2003, 170 000 miles on her. Not a mark on it inside & out.
Im getting it at trade price as the dealer is a real good mate of Niamhs dad.

Cant wait! .|..|

Oh yes
Dunmore , CO. Galway

Dunmore is a small Village outside of Galway. About 35 mins out of Galway. The last show we put on there was amazing, One of the best we've ever played. It has a good mix of a young crowd which is nice to get your music out to a different crowd. We'll be able to help put up Chewy/Apes Of Wrath at our houses and feed them. We're helping Frank Forde who is the main do-er of this gig. Great guy. We're going to be ordering a great P.A and great Guitar/Bass cabinets this week. So hopefully we'll have the P.A for the gig. If not we'll probaly have to rent one as the last Duncore fest the P.A was brought by one of the old promoters of the fest and didn't sound amazing.

Last time was so much fun, great considering it's all ages and that, shneaky van time inbetween bands...
It's great to see something like this in Dunmore of all places. I'll be there!

right so tom if your not gonna pick me up you at least have to donate your new beast for "shneaky van time" in between bands

http://www.thomann.de/ie/ashdown_mag_414t_deep.htm - I'm getting this. It's a 4 ohm/450 w bass cab Ashdown. Not sure what Shane's ordering, a Fender Cab I believe and Brian's still lookin at P.A stuff. Dan's giving him some advice as we're a little naive when it comes to P.A's but just want to have our own gear. Have to get some Mics and stands and everything as well. We want to start getting our own gear incase there ever needed with shows etc.

Ah, if it wasn't on the other side of the island i would have come. Any good soul from Belfast that would give me a lift?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back