dun leary gig (1 Viewer)

mc moley

Website
Visit site
12th of Feb.....
scio bong (could be last gig under that name...or first with a new one?)
Kid Blunt
Coldspoon conspiracy
maybe langdon beck
and one more....

cheap beer (3E)
stupid college posers
bad sound

come along!!!

not really over 18's but its for people in the college....but not really if ya know wat i mean.....as in you can come to it if your not in the school cuz nobody's gonna know any different but if ya look 12 then you probably will just get stared out of it by cool people with trendy clothes. college is great.

we are playing now...ross' mommy said we could.

No, we're not changing our name. Decided we couldn't be arsed...too much hassle, plus its still a cool sounding name. The lyrics, on the other hand...we'll be writing about real stuff instead now. With, of course, the goddam muthafuckin occasional song using smokin' as a metaphor 4 social illz. Word.

'times this shindig startin at? the venue there is pretty cool... we did a video in there before an' it came out pretty deeeeadly. that is all.

We need some more fukin Scion-Tiffic Bonged records to listen to - anything coming up shortly?

That Knifed split is the only thing Scientific Bong have out, yea?

is the kilcoole thing from before the album?
there's a bullets / fancy goods scientific bong remix cd-r coming out in the next few months. here's a rough mp3 for the eamo -bonglets

We had a €1 6-song demo tape before that with different versions of a couple of the songs and one other song that wasn't on the 12" (Up In Smoke). It was a practice tape recording, I thought it was pretty good but others thought it was too rough sounding, in the end it was super-limited to fucking 19 copies or something because Donal never made any more. I've got a few more inlays for it at home though so if anyone's really keen for a copy of it I can make one. We also recorded some songs in Kilcoole, others said they liked it but we weren't mad keen on it cos it was recorded track by track and we much prefer recording live, at least for the drums/guitar/bass, otherwise it just ain't got da ferocity...

There was gonna be a Serpents/Scio-Bong 7" but that was axed, we've been writing since then and have some more songs but no immediate plans for releasing anything. Thanks for the interest!

The Bullets stuff is mental. Makes me want to do a Scio-Bong CD just so we can put that on it after the boring rock songs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back