dun leary gig (3 Viewers)

i'm sure i have it somewhere.

and its in kilcoole anyway.

M.BISON said:
is the kilcoole thing from before the album?
there's a bullets / fancy goods scientific bong remix cd-r coming out in the next few months. here's a rough mp3 for the eamo -bonglets
Cdr`s? - Andy, a 7" man.
I know you`ve the money for it...you do...
Eamo like the mp3 though - eamo wants a 7"...`i`ll send you a money order..

nah b, 7inches are for people who either
a> actually sell
b> enjoy having a few hundred bits of plastic under their bed

CD-R4LIFE, dude.

andrew

7inchers actually do cost a fuckload to make.

go on the bonglets.

i met donal in the dole office today.

boy, am i bored.

oh well, off to get schmoked.

4 bands, 2 hours?

i think we should go boozing by the sea on the "wrong side of the tracks" after.

just go knacker drinkin' in the college grounds-would love to be able to join ye seein' as it's where I drank my 1st ever 2 litre.d'ya know that was the world seminary for the christian brothers back in the day? i kid you not!

Wow, andrew that sounds deadly.

I feel like the walls of the computer room are gonna come crashing down on top of me. And I'm only a bit monged.

Wow. If you close yr eyes it's even better.

i'm gonna miss this dun laoghaire shit cos i'm out in the fucking hellhole that is blanchardstown. fuck this place. it takes 2.5 hours to get home on the stupid bus(es), so even if i went straight to dun laoghaire, i'd still probably miss scientific bong. maybe those crimethinc guys are right...fuck work!

jillface said:
I feel like the walls of the computer room are gonna come crashing down on top of me. And I'm only a bit monged.

speaking of which - i wnet to my friends gaff on saturday and we listened to that flaming lips album 'zaireeka' - the one you need 4 cd players to play - it was unreal. my mind was unwravelling, for real. i don't remember what any of it sounded like but all i remember is "uhnnn woah". it turns into the loudest thing ever. i don't even like that band!

andrew

spuded said:
nah get monged and do the neurosis 'times of grace' tribes of neurot 'grace' buzz, its the best.

damo wouldn't let me watch this (obviously preferred me destroying him at iss) - can i borrows it? i'll loan you arab on radar albums if you like.
anyway, it's similar idea to this Alvin Lucier piece called 'i am sitting in a room' - the stuttery fuck just kept playing/recording him saying osme shit - but he has a mad stutter. it gets deadly around half way through when shit just starts to break up.

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back