Basta! Need Help For All Ages Gigs in Ireland next month (1 Viewer)

how many times have i told you when i'm coming back? :p

nah, my brother took it over, but he took off all the cool bumper stickers didn't he? :mad:

weeler, the most fun i have in my car is driving around with you in the seat beside me....when you're supposed to be couriering. :D

does this mean you're the fifth person coming along with us? cos if you want it, it's yours.

nah hoping to be in lux that week for the eu counter summit, either that or I'll be work.

mc moley said:
i think erin will be in thailand? noreen will be back though. what date are ya getting back missus?

erin will definitely not be in thailand....you gave me a fright there! she's heading sometime mid july i believe. i'm gettin back on the 18th of june. .|..|

-June 18 -Belfast
-June 19 -Monaghan
-June 20 -Galway
-June 21 -Limerick
-June 22 -Cork
-June 23 -Waterford
-June 24 -Portlaoise
-June 25 -Greystones
as far as i know, they're the dates. but now dylan will proabably stab me for misinforming people, because he's the infinite holder of all basta knowledge ;)

no tralee gig... tried so hard...

hey dylan, and other people involved, i know this has probably been pointed out before and all, but this has all the makings of a regular tour circuit, if peeps can get their act together to make stuff happen regularly... are there any plans to do a 'next round' of gigs?

also, is there a dublin gig associated with all this at all at all?

regular tour would be noice, might be hard with money and stuff tho...

greystones aint far from town, end of june, hopefully nice weather, make it a day trip! Plus it's the last gig so eveyone will be on a big high! Or very exhausted hungover low... s'all good!

me and my friends are using the greystones basta as the end of exams celebration, so expect lot's of silliness! (or...more than usual)

Have to say I'm really looking forward to the Belfast date of this.

Gonna be great to see Kid Blunt and Langdon Beck espically. Dying to hear Kid Blunts new stuff!

So is anyone from here coming to the Belfast date?

You're fired.

ga46.jpg

ah shite...belfast gig is gonna be a nono....only landing that day and its straight to the convention. will join the tour in galway and see it through til greystones by the looks of it.

La La said:
you're too young for me, but fuck it, i'll say hello and you can buy me a pint. :)

got any id ciaran?

i am looking forward to a good old chinwag with my pal stephen

hey stephen - what do you get when you stick a knife in a baby's heart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back