dun leary gig (4 Viewers)

k boss - up to my balls in serpents and bullets stuff and work right now though....when i figure shit out i'll let you know

andrew

Actually something on topic for once - is there a high likelihood of being id'd at this thing? My passport is awol at the moment, and i'm still in that grey area where some people think you're 21 and somepeople think you're like 16...

Liiadain said:
Actually something on topic for once - is there a high likelihood of being id'd at this thing? My passport is awol at the moment, and i'm still in that grey area where some people think you're 21 and somepeople think you're like 16...
I would say that it probably won't be too much of a problem. I mean.. it's a college yoke.. and they usually don't ask you for ID cos they think yr in college there... right..?

But Darragh would know best.

I dunno I get id'd in our college... both to check that i'm in college there and to check that i'm over 18... Remember the potential problems we had with that bands against bush thing? Having to sign non-students in and all....

Dara is maintaining a dignified silence.

you shud be ok for id...they served kendo the last time we were there. and he looks pretty young
as far as signing in nonstudents...i hope it doesnt happen, they mentioned it but i changed topic suddently....it would just be a pain in the ass for everyone. so we hopefully wont be asked to.

mc moley said:
you shud be ok for id...they served kendo the last time we were there. and he looks pretty young
as far as signing in nonstudents...i hope it doesnt happen, they mentioned it but i changed topic suddently....it would just be a pain in the ass for everyone. so we hopefully wont be asked to.
do you have a contingency plan to cater for a crowd of non-students with bags of cans and nowhere to go?

mc moley said:
sorry forgot to put that in...
the chapel (dun leary college, bakers corner)
what time's it start, is there a bus that goes from town to bakers corner? all i know in baker's corner is that pub at a crossroads on a corner (possibly baker's)

yeah - i'll probably be getting the 75 from the BLNTZ...i remember a bunch of art school lookin heads getting off the bus together the other morning when i was going out to dun laoghaire....what should i be lookin out for? draw us a map or something
what's the running order too?
andrew

Get the 46a up just past Deans Grange and when ya turn the corner at Bakers, get off and head back over to the Bakers side of the road and the college is along that road... go in through the front doors of the college and go straight through, the chapel is the building that, well, looks like a chapel... I think it's attached to the library or summut... an I don't even go to that college..that is all. :D

andy you know how i feel about the pile of shite that is arab on radar, i have goregrind 7"'s that sound like a cat falling down a stairs in a bin and they still sound better than that tripe.|..|

i.e. this girl came up and took a zine off the table where we had the distro set up, and went off and sat down with it, and I was like "eh, she's probably just reading it to see if she wants to buy it... right?" and my friend said to her and said "you do know you have to pay for those?" and she was like "what?"

she did pay for it then but it was just weird. you wouldn't walk into a shop, pick up a magazine and go "oh, this must be free"

remember that time bbf666 played in whelans and the sound guy made us turn down our amps by half and the sound was shit and it sucked ?

well at least the bar didnt close at 8.45 then and we got longer than 15 minutes to play.

oh and i broke d string during the first song and didnt have time to change it => lots of the screamo chord!

fuck that sound guy.

ps thanks for the gig dara. i did actually have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back