Dudley Corpo/Paul O'Reilly split 7" (1 Viewer)

conor (02-02-2001 12:37 p.m.):
ahhh- but i'm not complaining - can't expect ultra hi-fi sound when the songs were recorded in respective bedrooms. And while we're on that point, why do people always record in bedrooms, why not the living room or somewhere more spacious?

cuz the living room is nearer the door-bell.

angry neighbours ringing said door-bell.

which is why 3 of the 8 songs recorded by the coldspoon conspiracy in my living room last month feature the avant-garde doorbell expressionism of the auld one living 3 doors down.

these revelations are casting a whole new look on the way we'll treat stuff recorded in bedrooms. ok so, downstairs is out, what about in the attic?

With the use of advance mathematics, I recently worked out that downstairs, is in fact upstairs. Other earth shattering conclusions in this series of three in which fellow Thumped regular Osimono played a significant part are:

2 Apples are a pear

Mushrooms are bananas

I don't know if this will help the recording process but if it does then gimmee money.

andy (02-02-2001 02:04 p.m.):
i preferred it when the tcd employees who used this board wernt unthreatening jerks, come back hugh mccabe, all is forgiven.
:)
andy

If I'm not an unthreatening jerk does this mean that I'm a threatening jerk or an unthreatening non-jerk?

Also, no longer TCD employee as you well know my friend. I'll have my lawyers onto you if you repeat this heinous allegation in public again.

By the way, if it were possible all Road Relish singles would consist of reggae on BOTH sides but due to the fact that we live in the wrong country we're stuck with all this indie and electronica crap.

hugh (03-02-2001 03:05 p.m.):

If I'm not an unthreatening jerk does this mean that I'm a threatening jerk or an unthreatening non-jerk?

Also, no longer TCD employee as you well know my friend. I'll have my lawyers onto you if you repeat this heinous allegation in public again.
fact that we live in the wrong country we're stuck with all this indie and electronica crap.

i know you aint here no more, the new java lecturer is a real hard ass. but at least he isnt a sell out like you : )
i meant that i fouldn Conor "un-threatening" (i hope it wasnt meant to be a threat - iss - pffft) and OBVIOUSLY you aint not jerk ...
obviously.

go see 90 day men tonight - they're Grrrrreat.

no way jossua - i was just making sure no wires were crossed
i aint copin out of nothing

90 day men wernt as good as they were in limerick on saturday
shame .....although the standard of free style rapping at gigs these days is excellent....

andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back