dudes only: the last time you cried (1 Viewer)

I proper wailed for about two weeks years back in my garden shed after an ex very suddenly went south.It was championship standard stuff; and proper, like a colonic irrigation of the soul.

And also last night while washing nippers hair. No more tears me bollix.

Went into serious sobbing mode when I thought our flight was about to crash land in the mad high winds around Xmas time. Plane was swirling around, lots of people screaming and puking. Tried desperately not to go hysterical. THought it was curtains for sure and was thinking of not seeing people i love again and how smashing into the run-way would be a pretty cack way to go. Imagine dying in a ryanair plane...would bring a tear to anyones eye.

I was watching to Kill a Mockingbird on the flight home befor christmas...and the bit where Robert Duvall appears from behind the door....I wasn't bawling mind but the air stewardess did ask me if everything was ok.

I had something in my eye apparently.

I was watching to Kill a Mockingbird on the flight home befor christmas...and the bit where Robert Duvall appears from behind the door....I wasn't bawling mind but the air stewardess did ask me if everything was ok.

I had something in my eye apparently.

I got drunk on a flight to the States a couple of years ago and, as a result, had a minor breakdown during the in-flight movie (Michelle Pfeiffer/something about kidnapping). Morto.

i cry every time i watch Schindlers List. starts with the scene of the woman getting shot at close range while standing in the line during the pogrom (she collapses into a guys arms, his face splashed in blood), and continues from there.

I'm crying right now because i just passed the million rep mark

sob sob

thanks guys, you know who you are

waaaill

while in the pits of hell, absolutely demented with a stomach bug no one was looking after me or doing death watch. (it was 3am) so i decided to bawl really loudly to make everyone feel bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back