dudes only: the last time you cried (1 Viewer)

WAS IN BOBO'S THERE LAST WEEK. CRIED AS I GOT TOWARDS THE END OF THE BURGER COZ I KNEW THE TASTE ERUPTION WAS GONNA END. IT WAS THAT GOOD. WHOEVER WAS GOIN' ON ABOUT THE EMBASSY GRILL'S BURGERS CAN SUCK ON MY MEATY BEEF BALLS.

BOBO'S RULES.

AND I CRIED LAUGHING AND HAD A FIT WATCHIN' THE STEVE VAI CHICK DVD THING. UNBELIEVABLE.

ALLAHQUUAAA-WAAA-WAAA-
WWAAAA*SOB*SOB*HAHAHANNDO!!

gunsnroses321441.jpg

I shed a tear at the end of "We Jam Econo", seeing Mike Watt trying to hold himself together while talking about the day D. Boon died was pretty heavy.

oops, have to revise...was autumn sometime in 2004, watching that bukowski movie "born into this"...poor bastard had a hell of a shit life. he was reading some poem or another (prob. the title poem) and there i was, sobbing like a drunk amongst strangers in some rep cinema. class.

The problem with making this a dudes only thread is that, as a result, it's sorely lacking in crying stories.

You should let the girls play too. Then the floodgates will really open.

The problem with making this a dudes only thread is that, as a result, it's sorely lacking in crying stories.

You should let the girls play too. Then the floodgates will really open.
exactly. i knew what i was doing. :)
but feel free, ladies! it's a free internet.

The last time I cried was last week. I was sick with a kidney infection and, having hauled my pain-wracked self to the local medical centre was told that no doctor would see me because I was already registered with my college doctor (who only holds a surgery on Tuesday mornings, it was Thursday evening). While contemplating the fact that it was 5.45, all the chemists closed at 6 and if I didn't get a prescription in the next 10 minutes I was going to be in agony for the rest of the night, I noticed that I had started to do the shaky-lip thing that children do pre-sobby meltdown.

Fortunately, instead of losing my shit I opted to snap out of it, glare at the receptionist and skulk off to get some over-the-counter stuff.

The last time I cried was last week. I was sick with a kidney infection and, having hauled my pain-wracked self to the local medical centre was told that no doctor would see me because I was already registered with my college doctor (who only holds a surgery on Tuesday mornings, it was Thursday evening). While contemplating the fact that it was 5.45, all the chemists closed at 6 and if I didn't get a prescription in the next 10 minutes I was going to be in agony for the rest of the night, I noticed that I had started to do the shaky-lip thing that children do pre-sobby meltdown.

Fortunately, instead of losing my shit I opted to snap out of it, glare at the receptionist and skulk off to get some over-the-counter stuff.
so you DIDN'T end up crying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back