Dublin's gonna be great this weekend... (1 Viewer)

I was gonna try sneaking in but the chances of me being able to do that are slim I reckon.

Sneaking in is always quality.
Pretty much my finest hour was climbing up the outside drain of whatever place the Guinness Jazz festival was in, and climbing in through an open window, directly onto a stage.
With lads playing at the time.

Just as I am trying to get my shit together, and nonchalantly walk over to the bar for a pint, my mate falls in after me, and lands in a heap on the stage.
The pair of us in our filthy t-shirts from the drain mingling with the suits.

Top notch.

isn't sneaking in a pain in the ballbag once you're in tho? like moving between areas you get stopped without a band thingy.

sometimes they do the hand stampy thing, that one is pretty easy to get around, you just get a freshly stamped hand, and squeeze it onto your hand, so you have a faded inverse stamp on your hand.
Then you walk up to the stamper dude, and tell him your stamp is wearing off, and you get a new stamp.

This technique has stood the test of time.

what about if they use coloured coded wrist bands? hmm?

250px-Vulcannervepinch.jpg

would 500,000 volts be any use? this this stungun yoke is $60 on ebay (theres cheaper ones too)

0e55_2.JPG

it says it zonks your victim for 15 minutes - that should be enough to get you along while the security guy gets carted off to hospital for a suspected heart attack

I lost me wristband on the first night last year and didn't have any problems going in and out. That might have been because I'm very attractive.

I'm gonna have a blast this weekend anyway.In me gaf.

I'm goin to Gazzerstock at 6.30 on Saturday. Tunes, booze and camraderie. Yay zeus! 'tis the way to go. I hope Gazzer's there. It'll make things easier. :)

You coming to our Gas Barbeque???

I will defo be attending the Gas Barbeque.

Followed by Gazzerstock in my gaf with Cormy.

(Unless the Gas BBQ is a stay over job?)

Actually, Cormy do you wanna help me shoot a video this weekend?i've got big plans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back