Dublin Zoo protest tomorrow (2 Viewers)

They should let the lions out to roam the park, free to hunt presidents and rent boys.

its the presidents and rent boyz wot need locking up! Hangings to good for em!

And how come the deer are allowed to roam the entire Phoenix park with impunity (except for culling season) while other 'wild' animals like penguins, prarie dogs and zebras are kept banged up all the time?

it's just another sad case of "one law for them..."

My two scents.

1.Never pay for a dog.
2.AHHHHHHH,the cute little fuzzywuzzies.
3.If the shit hits the fan and I need to feed my posse.First stop the zoological gardens for tiger sandwiches.
3.If you get stopped on yer way in by a bunch of bleeding heart vegetarians,eat them first.
4.Fuck hippies.
5.I could give less than 2 fucks about the natural world.Nice to look at on telly but I would'nt wanna live there.
6.GAIA-FUCKING WANKER.
7.Treat every sentient being as you would have yourself treated.Unless you can live with guilt.

The benefit is people enjoy it. The cost is animals may not, but if they're not showing signs of stress then we've actually no way at all of finding out how they feel about it

It's one of those
>Do we have a right to kill / imprison / hurt / destroy anything for our own entertainment / convenience / needs etc< arguments

How the animals feel is another question entirely.

Logical conclusion is to be a fruitarian living in a bivouac made of natural detritus.. there's room in mine if anyone is thinking about a lifestyle adjustment - plenty of pine cones and blackberries to go round.

It's one of those
>Do we have a right to kill / imprison / hurt / destroy anything for our own entertainment / convenience / needs etc< arguments

How the animals feel is another question entirely.

Logical conclusion is to be a fruitarian living in a bivouac made of natural detritus.. there's room in mine if anyone is thinking about a lifestyle adjustment - plenty of pine cones and dangleberries to go round.

Fixed that for ya.

alg_polar_bear.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back