Dublin Street Punk Fest, Saturday 18th October (1 Viewer)

As usual!

Was a good auld night wasn't it? Had to split early as I was wrecked but well done to all concerned...

Y'know I thought I caught a glimpse of John Smith last night but figured I must have been seeing things...!!
E1FB8F6820C640FFA83F19B3E2E7C334-500.jpg
john wud want to start keepin better company,that mallet head on the right s a complete prick!!
john smith and banksy ,two faces i havnt seen in a looooooooong time for completely diferant reasons

oh and by the way who was the fuckin penis trying to serve himself when the barman dissappeared ,foreign lookin geezer wint a blond half mohawk about half an inch high,forget the cans,that shit cudve rightly fucked up the nite

john wud want to start keepin better company,that mallet head on the right s a complete prick!!
john smith and banksy ,two faces i havnt seen in a looooooooong time for completely diferant reasons

Ah here now both Damien (and Ciaran peeping over his shoulder) are good mates of mine and he's far from being a prick let alone a complete one!

oh and by the way who was the fuckin penis trying to serve himself when the barman dissappeared ,foreign lookin geezer wint a blond half mohawk about half an inch high,forget the cans,that shit cudve rightly fucked up the nite
I used to pour my own upstairs in The Music Room. :D

have to praise dooey for his help - legend, the van breaks down on side of road in belfast on saturday - complete with german band and the backline for the gig, dooey rescues us wtith his van for the gear and couple of people and lends us a car as well for the others to get to dublin

he then insists on paying into the gig even though he'd just saved the day - legend

fuckin deadly night, reckon the freebooters were a bit shite, ructions were amazing . the riot should enter the eurovision their songs are that fuckin catchy. deadly stuff. tower block were fucking deadly looked like they were having great craic. really enjoyed the undertakers too, sound wasnt too great for them , but they gave it socks.
and a good aul bit of ole ole-ing at the end with a ohh ahh paul macgrath v ohh ahh cantona sing off with the french skins was pretty good.

man of the match - dooey fuckin legend

still dying, came back to limerick to go to the county final , which we won and the town went suitably mad last night ...bluuuueeeaggh

have to praise dooey for his help - legend, the van breaks down on side of road in belfast on saturday - complete with german band and the backline for the gig, dooey rescues us wtith his van for the gear and couple of people and lends us a car as well for the others to get to dublin

he then insists on paying into the gig even though he'd just saved the day - legend

Ah yeah Dooey's a legend alright!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back