Dublin Street Punk Fest, Saturday 18th October (1 Viewer)

This gig sounds brilliant craic altogether, hopefully I'll make it up-considering tower blocks' bassist is also in my new favourite band (since seein' them play their first ever show in Blackpool)-Bad Co. Project! Only have one Tower Blocks album, called "Back with a bang". Good stuff. Anyoone got any recommendations for other good stuff by 'em??

This gig sounds brilliant craic altogether, hopefully I'll make it up-considering tower blocks' bassist is also in my new favourite band (since seein' them play their first ever show in Blackpool)-Bad Co. Project! Only have one Tower Blocks album, called "Back with a bang". Good stuff. Anyoone got any recommendations for other good stuff by 'em??

Praise your ghetto is my favorite album by them

Praise your ghetto appears to be the only one I have on my HD, I'd better start listening to it some more.
They sound a good proper Oi band, none of this soft shite Oi that you can get, they should be really good live.

Currently trying to get Evil Conduct to come over - now there's a proper oi band - was going to go see them in dusseldorf in september but its easier for me if they come here!

hey if you bring over bad co. project along with towerblocks then you'd get oxymoron playin as a bonus and evil conduct as special guests and all of this in bohs...imagine that!

hey if you bring over bad co. project along with towerblocks then you'd get oxymoron playin as a bonus and evil conduct as special guests and all of this in bohs...imagine that!

Now that's the stuff of wet dreams are made outta haha!! Must track down that praise your ghetto cd so and give it an aul' spin, cheers!

TB_Poster_sml.jpg

Thanks to Danny- artiste and a gentleman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back