Street punk fest, this saturday may 5th voodoo (1 Viewer)

i've made and distributed about 200 flyers yesterday and i put up a few posters around town whilst chasin foxes outta town at 4 in the mornin but sure i'll print some more.

If anyone is knocking around before this wsm are showing a film in seomra spraoi (just up the road) from 4pm about the spanish revoution.

i've made and distributed about 200 flyers yesterday and i put up a few posters around town whilst chasin foxes outta town at 4 in the mornin but sure i'll print some more.

postering in public places is likely to incur a hefty fine under the litter act.

postering in public places is likely to incur a hefty fine under the litter act.

Yeh, I can't stress this enough. DCC are cunts and will fine you for every single poster/flier.

Yeh, I can't stress this enough. DCC are cunts and will fine you for every single poster/flier.

exemption from litter fines for political meeting though, right? or has that been lifted?

exemption from litter fines for political meeting though, right? or has that been lifted?

Certain streets now have outright bans, others you have to write to DCC asking for permission. It's a load of shite.

Also, whoever put up the posters and got bohspunks fined - told you so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back