Dublin Street Punk Fest, Saturday 18th October (1 Viewer)

No cans, no bouncers, no V.A.T.,
No money back, no guarantee........
Rich or poor,black or white,
If you go to Bohs Ye'll have a great night.

Long live 'ooky street.
Viva 'ooky street...etc.

Conor was handing out fliers all over last night with no mention of them not playing. What's happened?

I'm gonna have to see if I can't get parole for this.

flights booked, transport arranged, venues and gigs sorted, posters, fliers etc sorted, support bands sorted, much work etc- someone throws a bullshit rumour in the works - priceless!

so yes they are still playing, never any doubt as far as i know, got a message from them just yesterday - we discussed jagermeister and peppermint liquer importation - nothing more exciting than that.

This saturday - goign to be a great night followed by all night drinking and recovery pints on the sunday - i'm leaving town 8 o clock sunday night so if anyone fancies a sunday session i'm up for it! goign to get ken to get his maytes session wagon to leave from the early sunday pints in bohs session so going to galway is no excuse.

times (inc changeovers
730 - dj auld lad
820 The Undertakers
910 - Ructions
10.00 Runnin Riot
1050 Freebooters
11.30 Toweblocks

bands - please be on time as timetable is too tight to let bands play after their times etc - this will be stage managed to prevent the towerblocks getting a five minute set!

adm a tenner, come early as expect this to be crowded, middle bar open also for "quiet" pints throughout the night, no cans, no bouncers

This saturday - goign to be a great night followed by all night drinking and recovery pints on the sunday - i'm leaving town 8 o clock sunday night so if anyone fancies a sunday session i'm up for it! goign to get ken to get his maytes session wagon to leave from the early sunday pints in bohs session so going to galway is no excuse.

times (inc changeovers
730 - dj auld lad
820 The Undertakers
910 - Ructions
10.00 Runnin Riot
1050 Freebooters
11.30 Toweblocks

bands - please be on time as timetable is too tight to let bands play after their times etc - this will be stage managed to prevent the towerblocks getting a five minute set!

adm a tenner, come early as expect this to be crowded, middle bar open also for "quiet" pints throughout the night, no cans, no bouncers

freebooters better not do a blood and whiskey on it

Hopefully gonna be able to call down for a bit.Won't be stayin' all night.Going to a house party with her indoors.Gonna try see Tower Blocks though if I can.Have to play it cool on the auld madness for a bit.

you're just lucky the people here are too punx for the main board !! :)

hmmm....... i've really got to come up to dublin again for a gig sometime..

you're just lucky the people here are too punx for the main board !!

If you come up for the Paranoid Visions/moutpiece/Dirty Love gig on the 30th I'll buy ye a few gargles and put ya up.Plus I think I may be having a bonfire/flagons in me back garden Halloween night.

you're just lucky the people here are too punx for the main board !! :)

SSSHHH...Dont mention the THUMPEDCORE Crimbo Partay over here.I'll be branded a heretic!:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back