Dublin Racist Riots (1 Viewer)

I think we should start the vetting process for immigrants.
Naturally, I assume we will be applying the vetting equally to both immigrants with criminal history and current Ireland residents with a criminal record.
The solution is of course obvious - we should simply deport everyone in the country with a criminal record, and send them all to ya know Ukraine or somewhere, plenty of empty space there these days.
That way, the vetting would solve the immigration problem.

I see they've started to release details about the suspect.
'in his late 40s and is a naturalised Irish citizen, has lived at different addresses around Dublin.

Gardaí believe he is a single man with no children in Ireland, where he has lived for about two decades'

After watching MMA highlights for a week my youtube suggestings have 'changed' a bit. Stuff like this isn't really ever on my radar.

In summary, three dickheads from england who wholeheartedly don't understand ireland superimpose thier own narrative. at 13.10 they self summarise while projecting on the labour woman. the broken clock moment is when they talk about housing. never not at it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Stuff in shops is stuff in shops and Garda should not be armed etc but I don't want to see these pricks get away with this. Can you imagine the atmosphere around town with a bunch assholes going around high on their own importance and unaccountability, "hey, this is MY town now" etc. fucking hell.

every cop in Dublin greater worked basically a triple shift strait after it happenned, it's probably a legit delay.
I have no idea

But they just charged 24 people in the District Court, so they presumably have the bodies

Just if his name turns out to be Ahmed Assad or whatever, then there's a very short line of reasoning to it being a terrorist Islamist attack on kids like they've had in France and the UK
And that's a whole other security and messaging exercise from the Gards and the govt

Obviously this is just speculating, but it's been two days
People are usually charged when there are no other suspects

I have no idea

But they just charged 24 people in the District Court, so they presumably have the bodies

Just if his name turns out to be Ahmed Assad or whatever, then there's a very short line of reasoning to it being a terrorist Islamist attack on kids like they've had in France and the UK
And that's a whole other security and messaging exercise from the Gards and the govt

Obviously this is just speculating, but it's been two days
People are usually charged when there are no other suspects
The speculation I've heard is that involves a psychotic episode, possibly related to a brain tumour. I think cases like that simply take longer to organise charges for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back