Dublin Paranormal Convention (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter 6th
  • Start date
  • Replies 98
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 5

6th

October 11th 2008 - Clontarf Castle

The Dublin Paranormal Convention is Dublin’s first event of its kind. The aim of DublinParaCon is to shine a spotlight on the ever growing community of Ghost enthusiasts as well those interested in other areas such as Ufology, ESP, Crypto zoology and much more.

Ireland has a rich history of myths, legends and folklore but it’s the stories that don’t get told that are the most amazing. People are becoming more open when it comes to discussing their supernatural experiences and we want to give these people a chance to meet others and ask questions.

DublinParaCon will bring together people from all over who dedicate their time to investigating and researching the Paranormal and give those who have an interest the chance to get involved.

With Guest Speakers, workshops, stands and exhibitions the Dublin Paranormal Convention is going to grab the Halloween Season by the chains and give them a good old rattle!

Tickets available from the website or at the door.

http://www.dublinparacon.com

Its been on there for the last 8 years I think and it really does seem to be the UFO capital of Ireland. The whole US military using the west of ireland thing helps too.

does that mean Leitrim = California ?

and by extension, Carrick on Shannon = San Francisco

???

We investigate anything

I didn't think that much into it to be honest.

I'm gonna head along to this convention anyways. I wonder what the hardcore paranormal heads think of high profile debunkers like Penn Jillette and Derren Brown?

I just googled Uri Geller and came across this: ???

Familietrots1.jpg

James Randi is great. He did a great job exposing those evangelist cunts. That Johnny Carson clip with Uri Geller is classic.

Chris Angel did a similar million dollar challenge thing to Uri Geller a few years ago. Busted!

if you see Bill give him my regards

Ghostbusters-Photograph-C12119601.jpg

I doubt he'll be there but you never know.

James Randi is great. He did a great job exposing those evangelist cunts. That Johnny Carson clip with Uri Geller is classic.

Chris Angel did a similar million dollar challenge thing to Uri Geller a few years ago. Busted!

I've seen penn & teller do their mind reading / cold reading debunking live and it's seriously impressive shit. It should be required viewing for any TRUE BELIEVERS going to this convention.

i fucking hate criss angel.

I've seen penn & teller do their mind reading / cold reading debunking live and it's seriously impressive shit. It should be required viewing for any TRUE BELIEVERS going to this convention.

Did you see them in Vegas?

In my job I regularly deal with people who describe themselves as "medium", "psychic" or "clairvoyant" - some of them really believe it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back