dublin drink link (1 Viewer)

This could be very very handy - I'm going to be broke because of it , but still...

They should have waited a while before putting the site up-seeing as there's nothing on it

I'll bet a can will cost a fiver or something

http://www.tribune.ie/news/article/2009/apr/05/dublin-all-night-drink-delivery-firm-aims-to-beat-/

interesting, they deliver booze between 10pm and 6am, apparently they get around laws by taking and processing orders in spain or something. will it last? will you use it? 6 cans for 20 quid.

www.dublindrinklink.com
it has the approval of this angry drunk
#1 andy kane commented, on April 6, 2009 at 6:27 p.m.: at last some clever sod has found a way of beating our nanny state laws.its like if i want a drink i should be able 2 have one despite all the do-gooders and dare rubbish opinions wich we the public are forced 2 accept.i did not agree 2 the 10 oclock law and yet ihave 2

looks like he passed out halfway through commenting...or realised there was only 3 and a half hours to closing time and dashed out the door

st.jpg

fucking excellent, I love ingenuity when it comes to boozing. :)

this is pretty smart too

"Last year, the Sunday Tribune revealed how some pubs had also found a way of circumventing the legislation, which prohibits off-licence sales after 10pm.

Patrons of the Penny Hill pub in Lucan were encouraged to "beat the 10pm deadline" by placing their order early in the evening and collecting it later on.

Bar manager Dermot
Brophy said customers would have to register their name and address with the bar, before being provided with a reference number.

Deliveries, which usually cost €3, are then made from 10pm onwards but stop immediately once the early orders have been fulfilled."

on the subject of drunks, does anyone know what the drunken bakers was supposed to be about in viz this month?

A strange one this month, who was that guy the baker was meeting? why was the other baker sneaking about?

That strip is really, really depressing

almost Beckett-like

...with alcohol and trouser fouling

top tip- get your teetotal or trustworthy mates to store 2 slabs of cheap gargle in their gaff. pay them a tenner harrassment money for ringin them at 2 in the morning lookin 'for bevvie and a tenner for the cab and hey presto-the party never ends...

Looking for booze early on a sunday morning is an indicator of other factors that can lead to depression. I don't know what they are are though, I'm a bit drunk now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back