drumming injuries (1 Viewer)

I'm no drummer but I sometimes jump behind a kit to get ideas across but I've always noticed that when it comes to ergonomics most drummers are sufferin', I don't know how many drummers i've seen who've set their cymbals up in order of size rather than what they use most often, does it not make sense to set them up with the most used cymbals in front of you and your chingin' china cymbal way out east?

You are blowin my mind here!! Any more?

sprained both wrists, severely bruised the top of my foot, cracked knuckle on a rim, huge cut on finger(blood still on my spare snare).

all in 2 weeks on tour. i have since figured out how not to do all of the above.

bleeding hands is the worst iv had...apart from almost blinding myself...and getting shouted at by the guitarist..that doesn't really count tho, but jayzus!

bleeding hands is the worst iv had...apart from almost blinding myself...and getting shouted at by the guitarist..that doesn't really count tho, but jayzus!

Emotional injury, try cure that with a bandaid.

A drummer mate of mine has Tinnitus, he has to play with both ear plugs and cans. Recently i heard he's even worst now and uses an electronic kit, ultimate bummer

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back