dropkick murphys (1 Viewer)

And in the Spailpín Fánach in Cork with Runnin Riot, that too was a good 'un. Wouldn't be arsed with them in general though. The Oirish stuff as City Baby says is just embarrasing.

The Spailpin is grrrreeeat. i like that place. usually full of crazy lefties most of the time which is fun.

Do or Die is a great album. Don't like Al Barr's vocals much. Cork gig would be good. That is all.

Do or Dies is the business alright but i haven't listened to them in such a long time, I must give them a spin soon enough.
That 'Shipping Up To Boston' song wrecks my head though, especially when it was all the rage with the shirt-wearing trendy type mongos after that film...

Have never been to the Savoy before, is it any use? it sounds like a kip...

Was that Spailpín gig the one where the section 8 lads had to make a human barrier at the front of the stage? That was great. Saw them a few years later at leeds festival and left after a few songs. The oirish stuff got well out of hand.

Do or Dies is the business alright but i haven't listened to them in such a long time, I must give them a spin soon enough.
That 'Shipping Up To Boston' song wrecks my head though, especially when it was all the rage with the shirt-wearing trendy type mongos after that film...

Have never been to the Savoy before, is it any use? it sounds like a kip...

whats wrong with being a shirt wearing mongo???

and the Cherry Coke$ of course

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was that Spailpín gig the one where the section 8 lads had to make a human barrier at the front of the stage? That was great. Saw them a few years later at leeds festival and left after a few songs. The oirish stuff got well out of hand.

that was the one, good gig apart from the self proclaimed "real punks" who turned up and barged there way in cus they were punk and didnt have to pay

heard runnin riot playing with em in cork again this time round
id say you can get tickets in freds anyway once its all sorted out

according to the Dropkick Murphys webpage tickets go on sale this Saturday - Dec 12th......

The gig in the Spailpin was mental, some craic at it, people holding up the speakers on stage as the place was going nuts....it was a bit hard to see the band though, some gimp from limerick was up the front dazzling the crowd with his blonde peroxide locks :)

Defo hittin the Cork gig if Runnin Riot are playin with em.

Hop into the Delorean!

picture.php
[/IMG]

according to the Dropkick Murphys webpage tickets go on sale this Saturday - Dec 12th......

The gig in the Spailpin was mental, some craic at it, people holding up the speakers on stage as the place was going nuts....it was a bit hard to see the band though, some gimp from limerick was up the front dazzling the crowd with his blonde peroxide locks :)

ha ha! shur you find it hard to see every band! bring a box! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back