dreams about having a baby/babies (1 Viewer)

Squiggle said:
Tight trousers like that are actually a very good form of birth control (the heat does quite a lot of damage) so, La La, your fears are unfounded... can't have been Lefty.

i know that, but you dont understand; it most definitely WAS him.
i mean he drank something like 10 beers on the coffee 'date'. who else could it have been?

me either!
I just have a recurring dream where my teeth are falling out.

siobhan said:
lol.
you've been watching too much jeremy kyle.
ive never had a dream like that (that i can remember) let alone every month.

also lefty is really polite - there's no way he'd have sperminated you without asking nicely.

La La said:
i know that, but you dont understand; it most definitely WAS him.
i mean he drank something like 10 beers on the coffee 'date'. who else could it have been?

kirstie said:
also lefty is really polite - there's no way he'd have sperminated you without asking nicely.

but that's the thing, there was no actual coitus - i was suddenly carrying his babies.
it was like the immaculate conception(s)

He probably got you with some kind of ray

gun_cosmic_small.jpg

Baby/child
As an object in dreams, a baby or child represents something that requires great care and attention. The meaning can change depending on whether it is your original responsibility or one that has been passed off on you by someone else. These dreams may also have wish-fulfilment content for women who are in their childbearing years.

For men, the dreams may be anxiety-related, especially if you are sexually active without wanting to experience the consequences of fathering a child.

La La said:
i do any of you other girls get this? (it ususally happens the same time each month for me).

Yes I do :)
Lots, and I remember every single tiny detail. Freaks Conor out when I tell him.:rolleyes:
Although in the last one I gave birth to a fully clothed baby boy who was the size of my thumb and who was evil and wanted to kill me.
Now that I write that we were watching a Family Guy DVD around that time...
Hmm.

coraline said:
Yes I do :)
Lots, and I remember every single tiny detail. Freaks Conor out when I tell him.:rolleyes:
Although in the last one I gave birth to a fully clothed baby boy who was the size of my thumb and who was evil and wanted to kill me.
Now that I write that we were watching a Family Guy DVD around that time...
Hmm.

yeah man, i 've had some weird ones too.

once i kept giving birth to the Pill. the Pill, like! weird.

but zing! i think i know where this dream came from. at least the 8 babies part. maybe from that thread from a few days ago about that kid who fathered 7 babies? who knows.!bing

i get these a lot. the recent ones i can remember:
giving birth to a baby with really cute hair but then she was taken away.
giving birth to a girl (that i named dympna) but i ignored her all the time and carried on living my life as normal. she didn't seem to mind too much.
giving birth to a sort of developed foetus, but it looked burned to a crisp and i threw it out the window :confused:

Nnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
uuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh

I'm living the dream

frolickingsheep said:
giving birth to a girl (that i named dympna) but i ignored her all the time and carried on living my life as normal. she didn't seem to mind too much.

lol..|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back