Talk about your dreams (1 Viewer)

My late night cheesy pizza was a baaaad idea.

I got mauled by a cat, got humiliated at a job I walked into accidentally, and fell off a roof.

In real life, no more cheese late at night.

Actually, thinking about it, there are real life things that connect to all these things.

i got annoyed with my wife last night because she bought a secondhand coffee table, shaped like a grand piano, and around the same size as one, with a massive star trek logo in the middle. the finish on it was fairly worn, but it was only €172 to be fair.

can someone tell me what this means?

Not looking great for you mate, though there might be cake.

I bounded out of bed this morning all geared up because today I'm playing in the County Final. Spent ages prepping for it.

Then I realised I wasn't. A strange feeling.

I bounded out of bed this morning all geared up because today I'm playing in the County Final. Spent ages prepping for it.

Then I realised I wasn't. A strange feeling.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had a dream I was at a Loverboy concert/trivia quiz, on Cornell University campus, with someone I've known since I was 5 but haven't seen in many years. My old boss was there too. I have no idea how any of this is connected in my brain.

I did eat a lot of cheese last night.

After winning a competition, I got driven around Rome and arrived at beautiful house near the Vatican.
When the door opened Ennio Morricone came down a marble staircase case and greeted me. We sat at a table in his huge living room and talked about music. He was very nice - an absolute gent.
Afterwards I went back through Rome thinking that it couldn't have gone any better.

After winning a competition, I got driven around Rome and arrived at beautiful house near the Vatican.
When the door opened Ennio Morricone came down a marble staircase case and greeted me. We sat at a table in his huge living room and talked about music. He was very nice - an absolute gent.
Afterwards I went back through Rome thinking that it couldn't have gone any better.
Not to far off.

I may have been daydreaming when I came up with most of the above.
Did I tell you about the time I met Miles Davis and Pele in Thurles?

I had a dream about getting the predator and dressing him in a Canada goose jacket and some expensive runners and get him to stoop over, make himself look small. Then send him in the city centre some night, and if any of those poxy gougers start any shit he annihilates a load of them.

"Here buddy, you're wan ugly mudderfucker, jiz yer jacket"

predator20137151437705.jpg

It's probably not very realistic as It would be impossible to find clothes and runners in his size.

Last edited:
I had a nightmare last night, I went to see @nuke terrorist and to bring him homemade vegan dishes he could freeze. He opened the door and had bumps all over his skin (mind you no clue what you/he looks like) and I asked what happened to him and he said he didn't know. He thanked me and put the dishes in the freezer and one of the bumps started to pop open and it oozed out oatmeal. Then they all started to ooze so I apologized that I couldn't stay ( it looked like he didn't even notice it was happening) and ran out the door. *

*Maybe I should take a thumped break.

Hahaha

That just reminded me of a thing I saw on Facebook recently that made me laugh ... can't remember it exactly, but it went something like

someone on facebook said:
When I was a little kid I wanted to grow up to be a bird*. One day in class I noticed lots of bumps on my skin which I thought were feathers growing, and went crying to my teacher saying "I'm not ready to become a bird yet". Turned out I was allergic to yogurt

* One of my kids wanted to be a crocodile when she grew up - when she was starting big school they had a "graduation" in the creche with photos of the kids and what they wanted to be when they grew up. It was all "princess", "farmer", "guard" etc except for my child who had "crocodile" 🤷

I had a nightmare last night, I went to see @nuke terrorist and to bring him homemade vegan dishes he could freeze. He opened the door and had bumps all over his skin (mind you no clue what you/he looks like) and I asked what happened to him and he said he didn't know. He thanked me and put the dishes in the freezer and one of the bumps started to pop open and it oozed out oatmeal. Then they all started to ooze so I apologized that I couldn't stay ( it looked like he didn't even notice it was happening) and ran out the door. *

I didn't realise that this was the dreams thread when I started reading this.

Awesome nightmare! I have Psoriasis so you were not far off. I never freeze food though.
I LUV oatmeal alright.

My Morricone dream could have been even better: my cab driver should have been the Roman Emperor Francesco Totti who was great craic and the private tour of the Sistine Chapel I forgot to mention was guided my this old guy in a white outfit.
My aunts and uncles were really proud and excited when I showed them his photo and said it was the Pope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back