dreams about having a baby/babies (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
last night i had yet ANOTHER dream in which i became a mother. usually my dream-sprogs are limited to one, god forbid two.

but last night, (and i think this had to do with his picture being posted on the picture a week thread) dave lefty frizell visited me wearing tight brown leather trousers that were a bit too short. in the dream we go for coffee in this weird glass building. then he leaves, and next thing i know i'm sperminated with EIGHT BABIES.

then i have them, and the dream segues from date with weird trouser boy to stressed out mother of 8 fucking babies!

i love kids and want some eventually, but at least once a month they take over my dreams and ruin my life! do any of you other girls get this? (it ususally happens the same time each month for me). or do any of you fellas?
when i wake up from these dreams i'm really wrecked from the stress!

lol.
you've been watching too much jeremy kyle.
ive never had a dream like that (that i can remember) let alone every month.

La La said:
) dave lefty frizell visited me wearing tight brown leather trousers that were a bit too short. in the dream we go for coffee in this weird glass building. then he leaves, and next thing i know i'm sperminated with EIGHT BABIES.

I have the exact same dream, except I have it during the day.

La La said:
last night i had yet ANOTHER dream in which i became a mother. usually my dream-sprogs are limited to one, god forbid two.

but last night, (and i think this had to do with his picture being posted on the picture a week thread) dave lefty frizell visited me wearing tight brown leather trousers that were a bit too short. in the dream we go for coffee in this weird glass building. then he leaves, and next thing i know i'm sperminated with EIGHT BABIES.

then i have them, and the dream segues from date with weird trouser boy to stressed out mother of 8 fucking babies!

i love kids and want some eventually, but at least once a month they take over my dreams and ruin my life! do any of you other girls get this? (it ususally happens the same time each month for me). or do any of you fellas?
when i wake up from these dreams i'm really wrecked from the stress!

Dreaming about other people having babies is supposed to mean that you wish them well I think. Perhaps you wish yourself well?

In my version, he never quite makes it as far as the insemination part.

i_produit_02.jpg

PAP10150.jpg

lurlow said:
Dreaming about other people having babies is supposed to mean that you wish them well I think. Perhaps you wish yourself well?

darling, if i was wishing myself well, i wouldnt be impregnated by a guy who chooses form over function. and by that, i mean short, too tight brown leather pants.

La La said:
darling, if i was wishing myself well, i wouldnt be impregnated by a guy who chooses form over function. and by that, i mean short, too tight brown leather pants.

Fair enough, have a go at this snooze-fest:

le internet said:
BABY Your dream baby is very special to you. It doesn’t matter that perhaps the baby in your dream is the child of another woman, it is still the baby of your dream. Like any baby, it is something new and vulnerable that has come to life - come to your life. The important question is, what is it that is new and growing in your love, in your work, or in yourself? Or perhaps it is about vulnerability. Therefore the answers you gave to the following questions are important in helping you discover the truth about your dream baby.
However, if you are pregnant or hoping for a baby at the time of the dream, your dream baby may be reflecting your hopes, fears or intuitions about pregnancy. Many pregnant women have very anxious or strange dreams about their baby. So do not feel that such dreams are predictions. They are ways of releasing anxiety.
How would you describe the condition or situation of the baby?
The baby in your dream might be hungry or ill. It might be wonderfully advanced and already able to speak. Whatever the condition, this is a description of what is happening with the newly emerging or vulnerable part of yourself. Therefore try to put into words what you see or feel the condition of the baby is.
As an example of this, here is a fragment from a man’s dream: ‘I am responsible for bringing up a baby boy. I feel very happy about it and feel committed to it.’ So in this case the condition of the baby is that of being loved and cared for.
What are your feelings or thoughts about the baby as it appears in the dream?
What you feel and think about the baby gives an indication of how you are relating to the new or vulnerable part of yourself, or what worries you are discharging. Clarify them to recognise what may be helping or hindering this new experience in your life.
Is the dream baby your own child?
If we are parents we often dream about our own children. Occasionally such dreams express concerns we have about our child. We have noticed something ‘out of the corner of our eye’, and the dream puts this into focus. But often such dreams use the child to illustrate a developing part of yourself. This is because our child has characteristics unique to themselves. They may be adventurous, playful, thoughtful or highly verbal. To understand your dream you need to define how you see and feel about your child.
For instance a woman dreamt she was sitting on a window sill and was frightened of falling. So much so she couldn’t move. Then she reached out and took her small son’s hand and climbed in. In describing how she felt about her son, she said he was courageous and confident. So her dream was showing how, by reaching out for her own confidence, she could overcome her anxiety about falling/failing.
Can you help the baby in any way?
This is an important question to answer because your dreams often present you with opportunities to change or to grow. If the dream is dealing with an emerging part of your nature, or a new love or project, protecting and helping this new dimension of your life is important. So, for instance, if your baby needs feeding or affection, sit quietly and imagine yourself feeding the baby, or giving it affection.
Summing Up
From the answers you have given to the questions see if you can recognise what new thing has come into, or is emerging in, your life. What do you feel vulnerable about? Is it to do with someone you love? Is it a new attitude you have to the way you express yourself? Or perhaps it is a new project you have undertaken.
When you can connect the dream with your everyday experience, consider what the dream is depicting in its drama. Is it saying the baby is healthy and strong? Does your baby need support? Is it nourished? Whatever you have discovered from looking at your dream baby, try to use the insights in your everyday life. Build them into the way you feel and think, and watch your baby grow.

Wow, that’s funny. It probably had something to do with the thread about the degus that I've partially fostered. 8 babies is a phenomenal litter though, congrats.

I had a powerful, profound dream last night which has left me feeling emotionally delicate since I woke up. I can’t remember a single detail of it. I usually remember dreams the second i get into bed the following night.

my rep is currently 1982, the year i was born.

born > babies > lefty in leather.

god i can't fucking get away from it!

Lefty Frizzell said:
Can i borrow some tea bags?

Freddieinleather.jpg

Tight trousers like that are actually a very good form of birth control (the heat does quite a lot of damage) so, La La, your fears are unfounded... can't have been Lefty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back