DRAT in TBMC (1 Viewer)

muttlee

Website
www.doubledrat.net
anyone heard of DRAT?
We've been played on phantom a good bit, we are demo of the week in hotpress next week, we have been doing stuff in the north for a little over a year, we are in Temple Bar Music Centre on the 30th October. That's a Wednesday.
I received about 100 free tickets in the post today, but as i live in Belfast, i thought this would be a good way of letting them be available to you Dubs.

If you want a FREE ticket to the Temple Bar Music Centre on 30th, mail me and i'll figure out a way to get you your ticket.
To taste the DRAT flavour, take yourself down to www.doubledrat.net
For all your DRAT needs.

Also playing that night are
Velvetron
Oxygen Kiosk
Clouded Mouse.

And if you want to know what the ex-watercress bit means on the listing, Bruce and myself (Brian) were bass and guitar/vocals respectively. We try to play it down, but somehow it seems important.

Nice one Brian...I saw ye in the Stables, Mullingar as Drat and Watercress...class as both incarnations.

Do you have any of your stuff recorded yet? I can't get into your site here to have a look.

when I was in college in Athlone years ago I saw Watercress, and I remeber chatting to some of them after wards and getting very smokey and very drinky.

Lovely boys.

They played Purple Haze the way it should be played... on a mandolin and a double bass.

T'was aces.

that website is something else - tunes are goodness too

anything that makes you go off and download some plugin before it'll work must be good... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back