Dragon's Den: RAAARWWRRR (2 Viewers)

SONYMEGADRIVE

Dragon.jpg

can't believe they invested in Reggae Reggae Sauce!
Leroy Roots...

http://www.reggaereggaesauce.com/

Kevin was cool. I reckon he spiked the samples with some "sauce" to tame the dragons.

it was odd how they didn't talk about how it tasted

worst thing about dragon's den is not finding out how the investments went
although they do an end of season round up...i can't wait that long

I love Charlie Brooker's attack on this

'First of all, they're not Dragons, they're people.
And it's not a Den, it's a room.
It should be called People's Room.'

what a complete spa - y'know that the presentations are meant to last 2 hours - imagine a 2 hour presentation on that

Can't believe they invested in that nano-silver sterilizer thingy last night...the salesman looked like he was gonna cry...I think it was the first time yer wan actually splashed out on something.

That young lad sold himself short in the end, giving 35% of all his future inventions.

Can't believe they invested in that nano-silver sterilizer thingy last night...the salesman looked like he was gonna cry...I think it was the first time yer wan actually splashed out on something.

That young lad sold himself short in the end, giving 35% of all his future inventions.

His pricing scales were overly optimistic I thought. What does his product provide that a large cardboard tube doesn't?

I'm going to be on next week. I need £12,000 to get my Can-Stepper® idea up and running. It works like an Soda Stream® but the top bit is an big wooden (or perhaps plastic - it's still in development stages) foot. There's an lever on the side which you pull down like an one-armed-bandit. It's for crushing empty beverage cans when you've finished drinking from them and then they are empty with nothing left in them. This is just like you used to do when you were an young person (nostalgia element here).

I'm hoping Duncan Ballantine is interested as he has the word "can" in his name.

PS I'd appreciate if you all kept this to yourselves, like I said in the first paragraph of this, the thread entitled "Dragon's Den: RAAARWWRRR", it's still in early developmental stages.

Thanks for your time.

I'm going to be on next week. I need £12,000 to get my Can-Stepper® idea up and running. It works like an Soda Stream® but the top bit is an big wooden (or perhaps plastic - it's still in development stages) foot. There's an lever on the side which you pull down like an one-armed-bandit. It's for crushing empty beverage cans when you've finished drinking from them and then they are empty with nothing left in them. This is just like you used to do when you were an young person (nostalgia element here).

I'm hoping Duncan Ballantine is interested as he has the word "can" in his name.

PS I'd appreciate if you all kept this to yourselves, like I said in the first paragraph of this, the thread entitled "Dragon's Den: RAAARWWRRR", it's still in early developmental stages.

Thanks for your time.

hmm, remember me and al got these for christmas one year ? It still comes up in christmas present conversations annually. santa is crazy.

390879_lg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back