Dopllereffekt tickets (1 Viewer)

Brophy

Hi, tickets are on sale now in Big Brother, City Discs and Spindizzy for Dopplereffekt's debut Irish show on Saturday, July 5th. They are priced 21 euro (including 1 euro booking fee).

For those who live outside Dublin, we can also accept payment by Paypal. We have an account set up at [email protected].

Dopplereffekt will be playing an early evening show. Doors are at 7pm with support from Decal.

As capacity is limited, we advise people to buy tickets in advance for the show.

Thanks!

www.testindustries.com
www.electricity-dublin.com
www.lunardisko.ie

Sorry, it's on in the Sugar Club. It's an early gig.

As regards the ticket price, that's the lowest we could keep it as Dopplereffekt's fee is very high and there are high equipment hire costs.

Compared to the 35 euro plus charge being asked by some people for superstar DJs to play other people's records, I think it's a reasonable enough fee.

Dopplereffekt have never performed here before and have released a brilliant body of work. They/he also rarely tour and this is probably the only chance for years to catch them performing here.

Thanks

ah just givin out for givin out's sake is it?!

Did Dopplereffeckt play at Bangface? I still don't know what the story was with that...

they couldn't play at bangface because there was a problem with the equipment...

hmmm that was easily solved... how come it seemed so much more confusing at Facebang? ;)

hmmm that was easily solved... how come it seemed so much more confusing at Facebang? ;)

I have no idea - I wasn't at Facebang(!) All I know is that all the equipment for the Dublin date is 100% in order..

yes, tickets only went on sale yesterday so there are some left... we also accept payment by paypal...

cheers

Dopplereffekt live in Athens

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGtLe7mcVOY&feature=related"]YouTube - dopplereffekt @ bios[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back