Donegal (1 Viewer)

anyone watch the galway/kilkenny final today?? amazing match. non stop genius hurling for 70 mins, ending in a draw. amazing stuff.

Kilkenny left it behind them today and Cody's behaviour at the end shows that he knows they've raised the white flag of surrender.

A bit like Manchester United's collapse against Everton in the final stages of the last Premier League season.

there have to be cody2012 memes running about the place. even though they were running with it, i did feel galway were on the underdog legs. dunno if they can perform like that again in the replay. I'm hoofin for them anyways.

I watched the match, twice, went to the homecoming lastnight and am probably going down town again in ten mins for more looking at sam. The buzz here is great.

561648_10151235313833373_876442681_n.jpg

this guy was in the chippy lastnight, really hope those kids with the video cam get the youtube sorted soon. When i arrived he was wrapped in the slip matt sitting next to the door singing an endless medly of lines from chart hits with an empty chip bag on his head. completely harmless, just singing away. the staff eventually decided to unwrap him, he didn't really protest. Once the staff got back in behind the counter he dropped back into the matt to roll himself up again, he never stopped singing the whole time i was there.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back