Does anyone know anything about modifying an EHX Microsynth (1 Viewer)

adamus

It cuts off the signal too early. Mad annoying. Would be deadly if i could get it to ring out longer.

Not going near it and I'd have to advise against anyone else trying, my hearts broken with Mark's one I have here. Too many shitty EHX wires that break when you look at them.

I think the cutting off is just part of the nature of the beast but I'd have a play with the attack decay and resonance controls to see if you can get more sustain out of it that way.

Not going near it and I'd have to advise against anyone else trying, my hearts broken with Mark's one I have here. Too many shitty EHX wires that break when you look at them.

I think the cutting off is just part of the nature of the beast but I'd have a play with the attack decay and resonance controls to see if you can get more sustain out of it that way.
Balls. Cheers anyway Moose. I might try putting a compressor in front of it or something.

Sign up to freestompboxes and see if there's any info on there. I'd check it out for ya but it's blocked in work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back