Does anyone else have a problem with TV? (2 Viewers)

There's plenty of quality television out there, and it's not difficult to find either. Complaining about bad telly is like standing in the new age section of Waterstones wearing a QUIT YER READIN' sandwich board.

I rarely watch regular tv come to think of it. I finished season 1 of deadwood over the weekend, what a great show. Gonna start on season 2 this week. I've also got 4 series worth of The New Statesman on my to do list.

TG4 have loads* of deadly documentaries about ireland in the second half of the 20th century, before i was invented. I think I posted that somewhere else before, but nice to type it again.

*some.

It's no worse than sitting in front of a computer looking at the internet.
Yeah, but most of us are at work now. I wouldn't waste my free time doing this.

I've had no telly for about 6 years now. Well I have a TV for my PS2 but no channels. It's great. I still feel a bit "time poor" though, even though I do stuff in the evenings rather than watch telly.

One fun thing about having no telly is when you do get to watch it after leaving a good long gap everything (especially the ads) has gone all bizarre and post-modern. Cheap fun.

TG4 have loads* of deadly documentaries about ireland in the second half of the 20th century, before i was invented. I think I posted that somewhere else before, but nice to type it again.

*some.

the one on the presidents - Uachtaran - is very good.

also
they have their own Reeling In The Years, called Siar Sna SeachtoidĂ­ which is pretty great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back