Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Contributor
Since 1999
Website
www.thedudleycorporation.com
was shite

*apart* from the bit where the purple cobras entered the arena using 'we will rock you', that could be the funniest thing i've ever seen

rest of it was shite though

yeah i thought dodgeball was pretty deadly too
lot of funny bits
ben stiller's stallone style delivery is hilarious

cant wait for anchorman - the legend of ron burgundy

george mcfly said:
yeah i thought dodgeball was pretty deadly too
lot of funny bits
ben stiller's stallone style delivery is hilarious

cant wait for anchorman - the legend of ron burgundy
There was a trailer for Anchorman right before the Bourne Supremacy (BORING Supremacy more like), and it really didn't do a good job of selling the movie. It made it look like a dull romantic comedy and not the Will Ferrell yuk-fest I'm hoping it'll be.

THRILLHO said:
There was a trailer for Anchorman right before the Bourne Supremacy (BORING Supremacy more like), and it really didn't do a good job of selling the movie. It made it look like a dull romantic comedy and not the Will Ferrell yuk-fest I'm hoping it'll be.
too right

yeah saw that trailer too and it wasnt the best
however saw a shorter trailer over the weekend and it was killer!

apparently a LOT of what's in the trailer isn't actually in the film
and there's so much extra footage that they're goona put together another movie called Wake up Ron Burgundy, to be released straight to dvd

Old School = one of the funniest films ever!

good film. not as bad as i'd thaught it would be. unsure of anchorman, the trailor looks seriously funny, but the only will farrell film i've seen, old school, sucked.

Dodgeball is stupid crap but funny.
Old School is stupid crap but one of the funniest films I have ever seen.
Ends.

dudley said:
was shite

*apart* from the bit where the purple cobras entered the arena using 'we will rock you', that could be the funniest thing i've ever seen

it was funny if only for the hoff and chuck norris cameo's, and of course for seeing someone get a spanner in the face... gotta love the slapstick !cheezy

dudley said:
was shite

yer a fool colley, a humourless fool. that movie was ace. great way to spend a wednesday afternoon.

next time, i'll make sure my minions run you off the road good and proper

Anchorman wasn't great :(
A few bits where I was keeled over laughing, but lots of other bits where I was just thinking they were taking the in-joke thing a little too far.

Brick was deadly though.

THRILLHO said:
Anchorman wasn't great :(
A few bits where I was keeled over laughing, but lots of other bits where I was just thinking they were taking the in-joke thing a little too far.

Brick was deadly though.
agreed. although its good to see christina applegate back on screen, last time i saw her was in re-runs of married with children.

I liked Anchorman muchly - calling his news team using a large shell, neptunes beard etc etc. Made me laugh in anyways. Plus Will Ferrel rocks becuase he IS Chevy's logical predecessor and the only one worthy to wear the Fletch: Won crown.

Seen Anchorman over the weekend, laughed much, mostly at Brick.

Saw The Terminal too, 'twas good, nothing special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back