Doctor Doctor. (2 Viewers)

well, there was a tiny matter of the fact that i was actually engaged to someone then... i'm old fashioned like that ;)
but now babes, i'm all yours. i'm gonna roll you the biggest doobie you've ever seen and then dip it in fresh cream and dap it all over your naked writhing body and then we can smoke it and watch how the boling cream curdles and drips onto the most tender parts of your exposed skin leaving the cutest little burnies...
then, we can 'bake that cake' we've been threatening to for so long... sound like a nice night in?

muddymae said:
hag, you had me in your pocket a few short weeks ago,
but now,
i dunno man,
it's like your *heart* isn't in it ;)
roll me a doob

you sure got the moves hag, that sounds divine although the cream may be detrimental to the doob, doob is paramount, i go now to yonder dentist i can feel a freezing sweat on my back, i need a smoke and a drink , what are you doing later, apart from buying me a drink :) 10 drinks :)

letting you buy me 20 drinks! hee hee! hag is broke until february, let it be known. i'm still fully functional buh ;)
muddymae said:
you sure got the moves hag, that sounds divine although the cream may be detrimental to the doob, doob is paramount, i go now to yonder dentist i can feel a freezing sweat on my back, i need a smoke and a drink , what are you doing later, apart from buying me a drink :) 10 drinks

The Chilli King said:
The last time i went to the dentist I was so scared. By I found the experience to be a bit of an anti-climax - thinking the whole time 'is that the best you can do?'. I came away thinking that I must be a big boy now.
That was about 5 years ago and I'm bloody petrified to go again. The dentist might look in my mouth, shake his head and say 'Oh dear mister brown, this is very bad. i'm affraid they'll all have to go' and I won't be such a big boy then at all.
the trick o the conquering the fear o the dentist is to, ironically, go often. If you go every 6 months the chances of you needing major work done are minimal, therefore going isn't so scary. However I too learned this the hard way, as my metal and composite teeth will attest.

My uncle Pat has steel teeth, so he doesn't need to go to the dentist anymore - they're enamel on the front, but when he laughs you can see all the steel glinting on the backs of em
Dunno how he ended up this way, but he's been a missionary in Chile for 40 years, maybe that's got something to do with it

egg_ said:
My uncle Pat has steel teeth, so he doesn't need to go to the dentist anymore - they're enamel on the front, but when he laughs you can see all the steel glinting on the backs of em
Dunno how he ended up this way, but he's been a missionary in Chile for 40 years, maybe that's got something to do with it
does he have a brass neck?

I've been periodically in agony over the last 18 months- 2 years with what physiotherapists/ sports therapists reckon is a trapped nerve. It started on my elbow and has spread to my wrists and hand :( . The last sports therapist I tried reckons it's a trapped nerve on my shoulder getting aggrivated by guitar playing and typing, neither of which I can really give up.

Can anyone reccommend any alternative cures?

egg_ said:

Or maybe he works for S.P.E.C.T.R.E. ?

Thanks for all your sugestions. In the end my aunt came to my rescue and recommended a doctor on O'Connell St.

i gots one of two remaining baby teeth pulled last week.
i say pulled but he managed to crack it on his first yank and then had to saw it out. me sore.

might give the ould achoopuncture thing a go for the tinnitus though.

Unclealo said:
Can anyone reccommend any alternative cures?
Something I haven't tried, but would love to, is the Alexander technique. You go to a practitioner who teaches you how to use your body properly and naturally - it's mostly about 'unlearning' bad habits. Apparently it helps with back pain, fatigue, repetitive strain injuries and tons of other things that result from bad posture (or using your body inappropriately). Very popular in music and drama schools

egg_ said:
Something I haven't tried, but would love to, is the Alexander technique. You go to a practitioner who teaches you how to use your body properly and naturally - it's mostly about 'unlearning' bad habits. Apparently it helps with back pain, fatigue, repetitive strain injuries and tons of other things that result from bad posture (or using your body inappropriately). Very popular in music and drama schools

and soccer too. steven gerrard had hamstring problems for ages, turns out he habitually sat the wrong way when driving and watchin tv at home.
of course another story said it was something to do with nerves attached to his wisdom teeth.
humans are designed crap.

egg_ said:

I've heard about this. Sounds like it might be cool.

I do a bit of pilates, which has started to correct my posture and realign all my parts. It's a lot different from yoga because yoga, while it also helps with flexibility and all that, is more 'spiritual' (i.e. it involves patience I don't have, it bores me and I can't get into it); pilates is about strength, stretching and alignment and is slightly more 'active' (less boring).

Allen, I also recommend acupuncture and massage, too, but not the 'beauty massage' kind. Get the sort where they beat the crap out of you until you're fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back