do you talk to your cats in cat or human? (1 Viewer)

When we had a cat I'd give him a high pitched Miaow if we were just passing each other but if we were in the room together I'd talk to him in English.

He became too aware of his name (Chairman Miaow) and ran away one day, possibly to try and take over a country.

When we had a cat I'd give him a high pitched Miaow if we were just passing each other but if we were in the room together I'd talk to him in English.

He became too aware of his name (Chairman Miaow) and ran away one day, possibly to try and take over a country.

Are you David Baddiel? He has a cat called Chairman Miaow (I know all about celebrities and their cats, obv).

i just spoke tomy cat.i asked him had he any news and what did he get up to today.he meowwed .i'll take that as a,well after i woke up i went for a wee wee in next doors garden.then i sat under the yellow bush looking at flowers and smelling them. i saw a bird land near me but was too fatand lazy to bother it.then i climbed to the roof and jumped in the window to go to beddi bies. i woke up at 7 when you came in and now i amhaving some lovely iams-lamb and some water. later on i might watch a b it of telly and have a scratch.how was your day?

i need to toughen my cat up,next doors cat keeps chasing it and fucking with it all day but it won't fight back.i used to chase the other one away,think i'll be giving mine a bit of tough love from now on and letting it fight its own battles.
i talk to my cat in human.it follows instruction pretty well.probably cause its a spineless little shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back