Do you purchase irradiated food products? (2 Viewers)

Why worry lads ? We're all going to die of cancer anyway. I know I am anyway. Humans weren't designed to live into there 70s and there's already billions too many of us anyway so do the planet a favour, Smoke, drink, do drugs, get sterilised, eat unhealthily and die young.

Why worry lads ? We're all going to die of cancer anyway. I know I am anyway. Humans weren't designed to live into there 70s and there's already billions too many of us anyway so do the planet a favour, Smoke, drink, do drugs, get sterilised, eat unhealthily and die young.

Absolutely. Anyone who wants to live past 70 or 80 is insane, imo. Most of the old people I know are now basically shuffling around the place waiting to die. I know a woman who's 100. "Why am I still here???" I've heard her say. An awful state of existence.

220px-Jane_Fonda_Cannes_nineties.jpg

74 years old.

Gimmie a break lads

I used to be a fucking eejit, going on like the lads...all who wants to live forever and do the world a favour and die at 60 etc. n shit.

Thats just the talk of immature young bucks who don't give a fuck yet.But they will.

Not any more for me.Now I wanna live till 90 at least.

this is a body designed to live 100 years

turtle-760232.jpg

Here's another

_55386962_012916604-1.jpg

Now I'm not saying that there's any reason that a healthy mind shouldn't last to 100 years old, but I bet mr Cohen is in more physical pain than he'd like. The idea that we have successfully evolved to the point that we can live into the high 70s and beyond seems insane to me. We're basically propping our selves up with science at that point and I don't want it. So show of hands who wants to live til they're lets say 80 ?

And why ?

I'm not trying to be a smart arse I'm honestly interested.

"a bag of decayed meat" "propping ourselves up with science" seriously?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageism

Ageism, also called age discrimination is stereotyping of and discrimination against individuals or groups because of their age. It is a set of beliefs, attitudes, norms, and values used to justify age based prejudice, discrimination, and subordination.[1] This may be casual or systematic.[2][3] The term was coined in 1968 by Robert Neil Butler to describe discrimination against seniors, and patterned on sexism and racism.[4] Butler defined ageism as a combination of three connected elements. Among them were prejudicial attitudes towards older people, old age, and the aging process; discriminatory practices against older people; and institutional practices and policies that perpetuate stereotypes about older people[5]

Ah 7 no tomorrow said it.

Also given the state the world is in due to overpopulation and the state national finances are in due to people living longer. Is it not more immature to say you want to live longer ?

I'm not fatalistic or immauture I'm just facing facts here. We are not supposed to live that long. No other mammals do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back