Do you like your job? (2 Viewers)

The company is cool, the people is nice, the job is OK but there are days I'm cracking out and days I have fuckin' nothing to do like today....

SO FUCKING BORED!!!!!!

Jobs are pretty good at making you appreciate the time that you aren't working.

And to a lesser extent...for making the world go round...

...Like money...

...and Christopher Columbus.

my job is destroying my soul,
they've coru[ted me to the extent that i often say 'we at (comp name)....'

and i have too be really polite to really rude ppl

i need a new job preferably in a different country

time not working? ha they seem to have structured my shifts so that i sleep through my time off, cunning

You know those jobs where people actually enjoy what they do, take pride in their output, and don't dread Mondays.

Where are those jobs?

Fuckin hell, I said 'output'...I'm gradually turning into a robot.

Redd...what cartoon is your avitar from...I can't remember the name and its bugging me.

Also if anyone knows the name of the gimp in "The Goonies" that would settle a few drunken bets.

Originally posted by 1984
No,

I'm seriously thinking of moving country next year.
Any suggestions?

But what about us?:( I thought we had something really *special*.

Youll regret it and and end up like poor neil

all alone...

I'm gonna move to Iceland in a couple of years. Ireland isn't dark, damp and depressing enough. I'd like the added excitement of running into red hot geysers while I'm stumbling round drunk in the dark and burining me peepers off! I'll only have to change one letter in the country name. It's that easy!:p

it's from he-man, i'm pretty sure his name is 'orko'

the name of that guy from the goonies is Lotney 'sloth' Fratelli, played by John Mauszak died 17/ 06/ 1989.

i *heart* google, and now for home and some of that fab free time

Originally posted by redd
it's from he-man, i'm pretty sure his name is 'orko'

the name of that guy from the goonies is Lotney 'sloth' Fratelli, played by John Mauszak died 17/ 06/ 1989.

Cheers Redd...I'm awash with a feeling of completeness.

I know a small handful of people who like their jobs. Most of them, incidentally, are women

i like my job. not so much that i dance into work every morning full of joy at being in the office, or that i don't ever get pissed off, but i work for nice people, with nice people, doing something that's usually fairly interesting.

i know a fair few people who like their jobs (or who, in an ideal world would be independently wealthy and have servants feeding them peeled grapes while they sunbathe in the bahamas, but given that they have to have a job, the one they have is fine). not sure if there are more women than men amongst them, though.

i liked my last job in greystones teaching senior infants.
there was not one weird or unlikeable person on the staff.how unusual is that.....
it would have been perfect if it didnt take 2 hours to get to, taking all the goodness out of finishing at half two :)

now looking for another job that i will like too.
the crazy nun i was on the phone to last week offered me a crap half job and then was very pissed off when i said no.
the saga continues...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back