Do single women still exist?? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does one play mornington crescent?

is it like the game of life?
or rounders?

oh I see, wikipedia can be a real killjoy for this kind of thing

Here, I'm not a fucking calculator! I don't remember off the top of my head! I'll have to go and root it out. It was done by psychologists, so don't worry, it's sound. I'm not making it up. It's hard to remember stuff when your arguing against about fifty people who are all trying to make u feel like shit.
yo yo yo, i'm completely on your side!!! you talk a lot of sense... these guys who are throwing poop at you, they post here all the time, every day. it's all very measured, calculated but ultimately, incredibly boring. this is the best shit that's been on here in ages... and your responsible for more than half of it in my book and from here, it's taking a whole lot of lameos to come close to countering what you're saying. rock on.

And referr to your own species as "the humans".

Man, i don't know which i dislike more, film and tv students who feel the need to do directors commentaries while you're trying to watch film and tv, or psychology students who try to tell you what you are and aren't feeling/liking.

On balance, i think i just dislike students.
you're worse than vinnie... and that means a lot coming from me.

<sigh>
I've lost the stomach for this one, stephenoblunt has so throughly lost the run of himself now. "Guys like girls more than girls like guys" = maybe fun to argue over. "Bisexuality doesn't exist because the human brain is hard-wired to like one sex or the other" = stupid, you can't even argue about it because it's presented as a fact

What a shame
jesus egg_, put a lid on it. i'm really enjoying this. your posts read like giant ancient sighs expelled from putrid lungs of a dying octopus.

Hey, lucky for me it did come from you, seeing as neither i nor anyone else gives a flying fuck what you think. Hi-5!!!

gnome sane? interesting how "hag 69" hasn't responded to me, perhaps cowardice is as much a part of his persona as objectionable idiocy so clearly and typically is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back