Do single women still exist?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this? Beadle's About?? I'm sorry but your post hasn't swayed me..

" This is amazing. Could you tell us about bisexuals and transsexuals now? What are their animal avatars? "

Easy. Bisexuals don't exist. I don't care what you have to say about this, I'm in fourth year in psychology so I know what I'm talking about here. It's a condition where people aren't properly capable of repressing homosexual sentiments/desires and only half do the job. So in effect what you have is a gross mish mash of gay/straight. Not gross as in wrong, but gross as in confused. Transsexuals are even more odd! They really don't know what's going on and I don't know any so I'm not share whehter they are attracted to looks or personality.

"Also, I saw a lady with very short hair sleeping upside down from a tree branch, but later I saw her tonguing a male peacock. I'm confused. What did I just see? Is it because lesbians have really bad eyesight? Then, later, I saw this hawk flying in circles and then it swooped down and picked up this total minger who was squaqwking, "SHOW ME YOUR HAWK COCK!" If I thought I was confused before, you didn't know the half."

Here that poke at my animal analogy doesn't prove it wrong. In fact, in a way it sort of re-enforces it! You've just admitted how confused you are when it comes to sexuality! If you can't translate it into a simple analogy using hawks/bats/peacocks, how can you understand the complex goings on of a gay mind?

"Could you explain, then, why women have eyes AT ALL? "

Yeah - for visuality. To see what men do. To watch them behave. To be attracted to what they do.

"When my mind stopped boggling, I realised that I think this is a much more negative statement about men than about women, that it suggests that men are really shallow, that they can only really admire and desire a woman who has shown him her tits, and that they think so little of women as human beings that women who look physically similar might as well be the same person, even if our personalities differ. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I don't really know any men who are that shallow."

Well, I'm afraid you're just going to have to accept it.This is what lads are like. Yes, even your friends. Another thing we have learned from psychology. The only reason lads pretend to be sensitive and deep is because they are dying to have sex with girls. Girls wear make up to enhance how they look to attract guys, guys pretend to be deep and sensitive to attract girls. Both sexes guess it's what the other wants. Any time a guy enjoys deep conversation is usually with one of his mates (guys) because they can understand mroe abstract notions. I'm not going to get into it here because I know you'll flip, but guys are far better at understanding complex abstract notions, hence far more male philosophers/psychologists. Also hence Freud's genius.

"Really"

Yes really, any girls who like that sort of stuff are few and far between.

And I didn't learn anything from Nuts magazine. I got all my knowledge from Freud, Rogers, Maslow, Thorndike, Pavlov, Bander, Kagan, Jung and a whole ream of other brilliant minds.

why, is stephenoblunt a creation of yours :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think I finally understand what he's trying to say to us all. It's that all single women are ugly... because otherwise we'd have boyfriends - am I right? Do I win a prize?

I guess so. But see, I wasn't really wearing any makeup yesterday, and so if you'd put on loadsa slap, Mr Jane would automatically have gone home with you instead (he'd have had no choice, like), and it would have been all my fault because I wasn't trying hard enough to keep the competition away. You could see all the flaws in my appearance, and I'd done NOTHING to patch them up. NOTHING, I tell you!

The whole thing reminds me of the time I read Nuts and Zoo and FHM all in one weekend. They had these barely legal 'high street honeys' who'd been so photoshopped that some of them had had their spines cut out of the photos to make them look skinnier. They were 'interviewed' and it was all, "Oh, yes, my hobbies are walking around naked and touching myself in front of a camera. And I love hairy fat bald blokes with smelly cracks and drinking problems that cause erectile dysfunction." And, hm....it all looked a teensy bit suspicious to me, ya know?

And I didn't learn anything from Nuts magazine. I got all my knowledge from Freud, Rogers, Maslow, Thorndike, Pavlov, Bander, Kagan, Jung and a whole ream of other brilliant minds.

Do they all write for Zoo? Because ever since I found out a few posts ago that men don't care about anything except what I look like naked, I gave up on books and now I only read magazines and wait for undergrads to tell me that everything I've learned in thirteen years of studying the complexity of human behaviour can be blown to smithereens by 'gays are like hawks'.

Or 'bisexuality would make the module too confusing for students, so best tell them it doesn't exist'. It's funny because I was wondering why every time I'm out with a bisexual pal, people think I'm talking to myself! It's like the George Burns/Oh God! movies. Heee-larious. I jsut tried to call one of them to tell her she didn't exist, but her phone rang out!

OMG!

Also, if women are all afraid of cocks, then why do dildos look like big veiny cocks and not something prettier?

What's the craic with dissing psychology - it's more powerful than you will ever know!

No one is dissing psychology, just your rather uncritical adherence to some very outdated ideas about human behaviour. Your 'approach' (i.e., spitting back what you've been told you need to know for an exam) suggests that you have simplified human behaviour for your own convenience, or that it's been simplified for you for the convenience of a lazy teaching staff, and makes anyone who doesn't adhere to your 'theories' into an outlier or an exception to the rules.

But in real human behaviour studies, you look at the behaviours people have and compare them to your theory, and if they don't fit your theory, then it's your theory that's flawed, not your humans.

Have you done the four humours yet? I reckon my black bile is out of balance. What does that mean I'm wont to do?

lads, i've been over this, if you're gonna get all deep thinking at least put it through the loltranslator

http://speaklolcat.com/
see, much easier to read

DO THEY ALL RITE 4 ZOO? CUZ EVR SINCE I FINDZ OUT FEW POSTS AGO DAT DOODZ DOAN CARE BOUT ANYTHIN EXCEPT WUT I LOOK LIEK NAKD, I GAEV UP ON BOOKZ AN NAO I ONLY REED MAGAZINEZ AN WAIT 4 UNDERGRADZ 2 TELL ME DAT EVRYTHIN I HAS LERND IN THIRTEEN YEERS OV STUDYIN TEH COMPLEXITY OV HOOMAN BEHAVIOUR CAN BE BLOWN 2 SMITHEREENS BY GAYS R LIEK HAWKZ.

OR BISEKSUALITY WUD MAK TEH MODULE 2 CONFUSIN 4 STUDENTS, SO BEST TELL THEM IT DOESNT EXIST. IZ FUNNY CUZ I WUZ WONDERIN Y EVRY TIEM IM OUT WIF BISEKSUAL PAL, PEEPS FINKZ IM TALKIN 2 MYSELF! IZ LIEK TEH GEORGE BURNS/OH INVISIBLE MAN! MOVIEZ. HEEE-LARIOUS. I JSUT TRID 2 CALL WAN OV THEM 2 TELL HER SHE DIDNT EXIST, BUT HER FONE RANG OUT!

OMG!

ALSO, IF WOMEN R ALL AFRAID OV COCKZ, DEN Y DO DILDOS LOOK LIEK HOOJ VEINY COCKZ AN NOT SOMETHIN PRETTIR?

"Do they all write for Zoo? Because ever since I found out a few posts ago that men don't care about anything except what I look like naked, I gave up on books and now I only read magazines and wait for undergrads to tell me that everything I've learned in thirteen years of studying the complexity of human behaviour can be blown to smithereens by 'gays are like hawks'."

What is your problem with the animal analogy?? I don't actually think gays are hawks, I just think they behave like them! Abstract thinking obviously isn't one of your strong points!

"Or 'bisexuality would make the module too confusing for students, so best tell them it doesn't exist'. It's funny because I was wondering why every time I'm out with a bisexual pal, people think I'm talking to myself! It's like the George Burns/Oh God! movies. Heee-larious. I jsut tried to call one of them to tell her she didn't exist, but her phone rang out!"

I didn't say that the people don't exist, it's the notion of bisexuality! No offence but your friend is kidding herself. She likes one or the other, the brain isn't designed to fancy both genders. Why are you being so horrible to me anyway - why can't you just discuss this normally without resorting to such snide mimicry? Surely if my flawed point of view was so outrageous you'd try and help me understand your perspective rather than just make fun of me in front of your net-friends! You're not actually trying to discuss thism you're just trying to ridicule me. It's not my fault I think this. I'm not a bad person.

"Also, if women are all afraid of cocks, then why do dildos look like big veiny cocks and not something prettier?"

Actually, women don't buy dildos! There was a study done in the 90's about this which revealed that the majority of sales of dildos were attributed to males buying them for their girlfriends unde the illusion that they would enjoy them!! I think dildos are a result of femminists being jealous of the male ability to enjoy masturbation and so created a tool that apparently "enhances" female solo-course.

lads, i've been over this, if you're gonna get all deep thinking at least put it through the loltranslator

http://speaklolcat.com/
see, much easier to read

rachelm2.jpg

"quit trying to make speaklolcatdotcom happen"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back