Do single women still exist?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to live in an orangutang colony and everything stephen blunt says happened there. It was deadly, you didn't even need to know what the birds looked like. You could procreate without ever seeing their faces, then be on your merry way.

That is what he said, right? Just go for the one with the prettiest bum

Actually, women don't buy dildos! There was a study done in the 90's about this which revealed that the majority of sales of dildos were attributed to males buying them for their girlfriends unde the illusion that they would enjoy them!! I think dildos are a result of femminists being jealous of the male ability to enjoy masturbation and so created a tool that apparently "enhances" female solo-course.

Good lord...

Actually, women don't buy dildos! There was a study done in the 90's about this which revealed that the majority of sales of dildos were attributed to males buying them for their girlfriends unde the illusion that they would enjoy them!! I think dildos are a result of femminists being jealous of the male ability to enjoy masturbation and so created a tool that apparently "enhances" female solo-course.

Ahahahahahahahahaha oh jesus where do you come up with all his absolute bull? What survey? Can you reference it? Title at least please? Your completely making all this stuff up for what purpose exactly?

I'm having trouble with the analogies posited here

help me out

which one is the gay?

If i have it right, it's the beaked one?

So, the one in the tux doesn't exist..as he can transform into the one top right when he choses

The one on the left is wearing makeup yet seems to have attracted the interest of the feathered one...

I'm all over the place here

180px-Manimal.jpg

So the eminent psychologist Andrew Dice Clay was right all along

"There's no such thing as bisexuality- you either suck dick or you don't"

But in real human behaviour studies, you look at the behaviours people have and compare them to your theory, and if they don't fit your theory, then it's your theory that's flawed, not your humans.

But the humans do fit the theory!! You must be one of the school who doesn't recognise psychology as a science! My theories stand up to the scrutiny of science and logic!

And I'm not too into ancient medicine so I don't really know about the four humours! What are you, an anthropologist?

you slagging anthropology son?cos i read their was research done that said anthropology could explain peoples behaviour way more than psychology..i dont know what it was called or where i read it but i definitely did..

Here, stephen, what's the buzz with dudes wearing makeup then?
You mightn't agree with me, but it's all to do with guilt. Guys who wear make up feel a crushing desire to cover themselves up due to some deep seated shame. Perhaps they lit a fire in their house when they were young? But the tragedy is, when they start this odd behaviour people make fun of them and so they now need to wear make up to mask their feelings of shame for wearing make up!

Ahahahahahahahahaha oh jesus where do you come up with all his absolute bull? What survey? Can you reference it? Title at least please? Your completely making all this stuff up for what purpose exactly?
Here, I'm not a fucking calculator! I don't remember off the top of my head! I'll have to go and root it out. It was done by psychologists, so don't worry, it's sound. I'm not making it up. It's hard to remember stuff when your arguing against about fifty people who are all trying to make u feel like shit.

Here, stephen, what's the buzz with dudes wearing makeup then?

You mightn't agree with me, but it's all to do with guilt. Guys who wear make up feel a crushing desire to cover themselves up due to some deep seated shame. Perhaps they lit a fire in their house when they were young? But the tragedy is, when they start this odd behaviour people make fun of them and so they now need to wear make up to mask their feelings of shame for wearing make up!

And there I was thinking that it meant that they were homosexual and doing it to attract men by being pretty.

So can women be using make-up as a form of mask too?

This psychology stuff is far too complicated, worse than English.

I think you'll find that ridicule is nothing to be scared of

414.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back