Do single women still exist?? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't explain it well. I 'm too tired to think properly.

its ok, im too tired to read properly.

It must be terrible to loose a load a weight and realise you are actually ugly.

maybe some fit day ill find out.

wait, im not a chick. does it work the same for blokes?

Why anyone would get married is beyond me.

because you can't get married?

yeah i know........ 'Wow!! this shit is amazing, this love we have for each other is so awesome, lets get the government in on this shit!

Doug Stanhope is deadly.
ah no, not really

While I'm loathe to reply to this torrent of abuse and potty talk, I have to say the idea I have been "bullying" you for "at least a year" is a complete fantasy. Completely.

If I've made a gag about something you've posted. I've not been the only one and I certainly don't think it deserves the torrent of abuse and defamation I've had thrown in my face. Not to mention the endless cat calls to fight it out with you, like some drunk outside a pub asking people to come have a go if they think they're hard enough.

So that's one guy cracking a gag at something someone posted on the internet, and the other guy going...you're socially inept, deeply awkward and unable to pour shit from your lazy fucking mouth unless you are in front of a computer.Um.... okay...

But I won't do it Bri, not today, not ever. I won't get sucked into some little slap fest with you, no matter how much you ask for it. So take your foul mouth, your persecution complex and your paranoia elsewhere, no one is interested.

Oh for the record folks, Brian's little outburst today was because I de-repped him... what sort of sick bastard must I be?

:)

finally, pantone247 is now the second person i have ever put on ignore: pantone, you are such an inept bully - actually you are just a total coward - that you dont even have the fucking guts to point your pathetic jibes towards me in public anymore. you never told me what your problem with me is, but i dont care: i do know its not my fault that you are socially inept, deeply awkward and unable to pour shit from your lazy fucking mouth unless you are in front of a computer.

that felt good.

for at least the last year, pantone has been insulting me completely without provocation, starting it everytime. and each time i have asked him what his problem is, he has refused to answer. basically, i am completely sick of it. i would like to be able to put him on ignore, but it cant be done, because he is a moderator. surely if someone is a moderator and unable to be put on an ignore list, then they shouldnt be acting like that? i just dont want to read his garbage anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back