Do single women still exist?? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing thread. so in summing up, who's gonna bang Ernesto?

FamilyGuyHerbert.jpg

Make sure he stretches out those creamy hamstrings!

meh, beggars cant be choosers i spose.

single women do exist, yes...in fact, there's one sitting in my office within 10 feet of me...how do i know she's single? why, just 5 minutes ago she was loudly discussing the bachelorette party she was at on the weekend where she had sex with the stripper whose "thing" was so "massive" that it "looked like he had a birth defect".

whose bachelorette party was it? why, HERS of course!!

amazing. i hope to have a wife like her someday.

single women do exist, yes...in fact, there's one sitting in my office within 10 feet of me...how do i know she's single? why, just 5 minutes ago she was loudly discussing the bachelorette party she was at on the weekend where she had sex with the stripper whose "thing" was so "massive" that it "looked like he had a birth defect".

That's vile. Seriously, I do not understand these Hen nights. Not that I have girl friends here but if I did and I was invited to one of these cowboy hat, tri-coloured boa shindigs, I would recconsider my friendship. Yay! I'm getting married so I'm going to pin condoms to my shirt and put a learners L driving tag on my ass! What the hell?

thats so classy..i miss working in an office..one woman who i used to work with would describe her brazilian waxes in detail..and why her other half liked it so much..then all of a sudden she was single..i wonder why?:rolleyes:

That's disgusting. But she's not single - she just should be, with a large red A embroidered on all her clothing.

a/s/l?

Quote your signature to her. Then say "I have a feeling about you, you seem to be like the kind of girl who likes Large Mound".

Then she'll invite you into her boudoir
i don't really want a wife like her someday.

That's vile. Seriously, I do not understand these Hen nights. Not that I have girl friends here but if I did and I was invited to one of these cowboy hat, tri-coloured boa shindigs, I would recconsider my friendship. Yay! I'm getting married so I'm going to pin condoms to my shirt and put a learners L driving tag on my ass! What the hell?
the only thing worse than what i imagine hen nights to be is listening to it all at work the next week. hellish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back