Do I really need this? (1 Viewer)

though in fairness, i can imagine it looking great for a fleeting moment just as you plant a Hurley stick half way into it, precisely as the sap who bought its face turns from childish glee into horror and dismay, holding a useless lump of millemnium falcon limply in thier deflating wrists.

Hmmmm. I've taken all your advice into consideration..... I reckon if I hadn't given up smoking 4 years ago, I would have spent more money than this costs on cigarettes. That's disgraceful. So I bought it.

No regrets. Until the credit card bill comes in.

It is the coolest thing I have ever seen though.
.|..|

though in fairness, i can imagine it looking great for a fleeting moment just as you plant a Hurley stick half way into it, precisely as the sap who bought its face turns from childish glee into horror and dismay, holding a useless lump of millemnium falcon limply in thier deflating wrists.

i was thinking the same thing. but replace hurley with the face of the sap that bought it.

Hmmmm. I've taken all your advice into consideration..... I reckon if I hadn't given up smoking 4 years ago, I would have spent more money than this costs on cigarettes. That's disgraceful. So I bought it.

.|..|

Gugai, I was about to say that people always bang on about how much they want that thing and they nnneeeeevvvveeerrrr buy it.

But you have stumped me!

Well done, sir!

How much did you buy it for gugai? and where?

It is the coolest thing ever though and im sure you will get plenty of hours of enjoyment out of it. But i have a feeling you will go crazy from the fact that you will keep needing to show it off and when you have already shown it to everyone you know the insanity will kick in. Its not something i could just store away for everytime i need to play a movie.

You will probably start walking it outside after a while. Then as the insanity worsens you will start to talk like C3po and before you know it you will be C3po.

But lets hope that dont happen.

How much did you buy it for gugai? and where?

It is the coolest thing ever though and im sure you will get plenty of hours of enjoyment out of it. But i have a feeling you will go crazy from the fact that you will keep needing to show it off and when you have already shown it to everyone you know the insanity will kick in. Its not something i could just store away for everytime i need to play a movie.

You will probably start walking it outside after a while. Then as the insanity worsens you will start to talk like C3po and before you know it you will be C3po.

But lets hope that dont happen.

I'm happy that people will know I have it and that I will never show it to them :p

It cost €2800 with free shipping. My present to myself this year. It's been a long one. Also, I can't wait to see my son's face when R2 D2 rolls across the floor to him. Awesome.

I think we will be very happy together.

You can all come to my house and play too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back