DJ Scotch Egg/White Mice - Dublin (1 Viewer)

what the fuck? we're meant to be doing the belfast gig on tuesday.
are all irish dates definitely off? i've heard nothing from the agent in months, to be fair.

just heard from scotch egg and white mice - all dates are cancelled.
tour manager fucked off with the van, gas money, and contacts.

shitty.

"Dear Promotors!

White Mice and Dj Scotch Egg had to cancel the shows for different reasons.

A official statement from me will be up soon on the wire globe page, mainthing is if you lost money because the artists had to cancel let me know how much and your banktransfer informations.

Will try to sort out everything as soon as possible, please be patient, it will take probably a bit longer to transfer you money cos I am broke like never before....
Sorry again about all the troubles.

Before you judge about me or wire globe, please read the statement on the on my myspace that will be up soon!

Sorry again!"

can someone write me some bogus receipts?!

this is going ahead with adebisi shank, the banker, tunguska, price kong and dj richie kaboogie. €4 before 9pm and €5 after.

"Dear Promotors!

White Mice and Dj Scotch Egg had to cancel the shows for different reasons.

A official statement from me will be up soon on the wire globe page, mainthing is if you lost money because the artists had to cancel let me know how much and your banktransfer informations.

Will try to sort out everything as soon as possible, please be patient, it will take probably a bit longer to transfer you money cos I am broke like never before....
Sorry again about all the troubles.

Before you judge about me or wire globe, please read the statement on the on my myspace that will be up soon!

Sorry again!"

can someone write me some bogus receipts?!

BILL TO: Spacelab Promotions

ITEM: 500 A2 glossy posters

PRICE: €550

That work?

total shit buzz alright. should still be a solid night of rock vs breakcore.

all i know is whats been posted here already. waiting for a reply from the bands and to read the bookers official myspace statement

cool. well fair fucks for arranging the gig anway damien, hope you didn't/don't lose any money over all the mess. this was set to be my gig of the year so hopefully they'll manage to make it over here some other time.

Scotch egg and White mice were in england, white mice got in an arguement with their manager, and the manager drove off in their tour van. They're both stranded in england.

This is what i heard off that guy that was djing in between

Load Tour Statement

Dear People!

White Mice and Dj Scotch Egg had to cancel the shows in Ireland, Scotland and also Praha (CZ).

For those who don't have much time and just need facts:

It's not the fault of the artists. I failed as their booking agent/tour manager/driver for this tour (that's all me) Csaba Fancsali. I left those guys alone after the Berlin gig on tour with the replacement van on the way to Graz. Because I had to travel from Berlin to Paris to get the repaired van.

I was not able to get the van out of the Ford service and I couldn't drive to Graz then. I tried to organize a van from Hungary for the tour on that night, but that did not worked out. At that point I gave up on the tour, I had a "burn out" I left those guys alone in Europe. I did not contacted them, that my health and psychical situation was not able to finish this tour. There is no excuse for that!

Everybody's money will be returned who lost money because a show doesn't happened. Promoters, artists, van rental, equipment rental etc...by me Csaba Fancsali. If still somebody thinks that I owe him money write me please!

Please don't blame Wire Globe for stuff not happening, there are other people working with me the last month so it's not Wire Globes fault, it is my fault in person!

White Mice, Shawn Greenlee and Dj Scotch Egg are nice people. They give 100% every night as possible! Smoeff Equipment Rental and Rebel vans I can just reference to everybody as good partner to deal if you are dealing with a tour.

Everybody who would like to know why I left a tour, which I booked myself, why I gave up on The White Mice tour even if I did a release for those guys and why I did not returned for 2 weeks and dint gave a signal from me for 10 days read this:

Wire Globe is a new Booking Agency, Label and a lot more then that...(more info's soon, just realized that I don't have even an "about section" so soon there will be a homepage bla bla blaaa).

So I agreed on booking a tour for White Mice/Shawn Greenlee/OvO and Dj Scotch Egg who was responsible for curating a stage at the Elevate Festival. He wanted to have this package at the festival so I tried every effort from me to get this thing roll.......

BUT I was not knowing anybody from them personal, never booked a tour for a band from US, handled 2 tours in September already which I was driving/booking/managing also quitted school and work in April for being able to handle Wire Globe stuff so my bank card, my cell phone was locked in the end of September because I was not earning money at all from the label, driving, setting up shows or booking tours.

My first goal is not getting rich whit doing these things, but I lost the view about my finances! I lost the view about my capacity to handle things (even the 2 tours before the load tour had to suffer of these things), because doing Wire Globe became more important that my own health or the loving people around me (Girlfriend, Mother, Friends etc...). I was not in the shape to drive another six week tour / manage and book the open dates at the beginning of October.

I had just 5 days calculated between the Jakuzi's Attempt and White Mice tour for rest and I could not take a rest on these days because I had still stuff to sort out. I arrived picking up the van like a half dead after 13 hours of train driving by night then I was heading to Amsterdam a way to late. (supposed to have a car drive up there, it got cancelled so I had to catch next possible train)

After arriving in Amsterdam I still dint had stuff worked out and I was not handling like somebody who is responsible for the tour. I was not lazy to work out stuff I just don't had the energy anymore...

Sorry again for falling asleep sometime at the Merchtable but I WAS JUST TIRED LIKE NEVER BEFORE ON THOSE NIGHTS, also had problems crossing the border to UK, I was not organizing working permits because I never heard of them. ( As already written I never booked a tour for a US band and did not know that as a non EU artist you need these shitty paper that cost around 450 € for a group.....) After that Dj Scotch Egg cancels a couple of shows in UK for whatever reason, bass head dies 2nd time need to drive after a 12 hour drive day again 12 hours to get a new head then on the way to Orleans the van dies, catched 3 hours of sleep because needed to handle replacement van and keep an eye on the Ford Service because of the old van, we had to unload the van from 2 meter high with the help of a ladder because the French "top manager" is not able to ask me to repeat a sentence if he doesn't understands it. After 1 badly organized squat show with a drunken promoter (who thinks that diy shows means that promoter can be drunk as fuck and don't have to care about the basic comfort of the touring crew), 1 show in Berlin where I pushed promoters in a bad situation because I forgot to write them that the white mice PA is not strong enough for Shige and Shawn, 4 days off calling around and trying to get a bit more comfortable replacement van in Germany, keeping track of the old van status and talking out the picking up with Rebelvans, giving white mice directions to Graz and leaving them with information, the key to my house and all my laundry, 4 hours of sleep after a stressed out show, getting to an airport in the morning need to wait 1 hour because the flight is late, waiting 3 hours in Paris because Ford Assistance did not organized my way between Paris and Orleans as they agreed and should do it....I got a taxi from Paris-Airport to Paris-Railway then to Orleans then taxi to Ford Service.

At that point I gave up on the tour, I gave up on the load tour, on label, booking, going back to Graz to people that could have helped me and my life. I had around 700 € and my powerless body and probably a bad psychological mind, because I gave up all that. After that point I was not giving a sign of life anymore to anybody for the next 12 days. I stopped to care about myself, I stopped to care about others....I just wanted to blow the money away and end my life, everything positive seemed to me pointless. After 2 days in a motel in Orleans, 1 day in motel Paris, 2 days in a motel in Amsterdam I ran out of the money and that was the best thing that could happen I stayed 5 days at a friend's house and another week in Gent at friends house. These people pulled back life in me and show me that there is always a way out, I had the energy to shower again, cook and eat normal again. I had back to Graz with no money at all and I am facing my problems and working out on solutions for them!

So anyway I am still sorry for shit that happened and there are maybe still some people who are angry about me because I pushed my limits, was unexperienced etc....and there will be probably no day passing by till I paid back my debts where I am not thinking about the people I brought in trouble and gambled with their lives! But no longer then that because I asked for excuse and I pay for my fault even if I was just a naive guy who tried to change the music industry by not dealing with contracts and working for money that was not there....Maybe bands that are not able to bring enough crowed to a show should not trust a 19 year old guy who is not able send them a detailed tour list 1 months in front....who knows where is truth in this strange world...anyway

There is no bullshit in life that can happen that you can't handle with time and with some help of some nice people. But first you have to help yourself that other can help you!

That's the story about it, a new chapter is coming up for Wire Globe! Releases, tours, shows, structures and a bunch of other stuff that you can't imagine. I failed and I stand up!

BIG THANKS THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE WHO THEY ARE! Will, Jolly, Dylan, Shawn, Shige, Vally, Valerie, Tomas, Pieter and the other guys from The Black Heart Rebellion, Slovenians!!!! Tomi, his girlfriend in Amsterdam, Seppi, Kazal, Mum, Dad, the guy on heroin who bought me fries in gent from the money he was begging on the street, Wilfried and his roommate, everybody who tried to let this tour happen you know who you are!!! My friends and to everybody I forgot!

But the biggest thank you goes out to Manu, the girl who had believe in me every day and who was on my back since we met each other! Sorry for making you sick in the last time you mean the world for me. Thank You!

These are my words and my grammar

Csabi

I´m on my way to Venice now…

sounds like a total fuckin idiot was running this tour. pity.

This shit is hilarious:

After 1 badly organized squat show with a drunken promoter (who thinks that diy shows means that promoter can be drunk as fuck and don't have to care about the basic comfort of the touring crew)

He's in some position to criticise.

Maybe bands that are not able to bring enough crowed to a show should not trust a 19 year old guy who is not able send them a detailed tour list 1 months in front....who knows where is truth in this strange world

Yeah, sure it's just White Mice's fault for being trusting and their job to bring people to a gig.

What an idiot, I feel seriously sorry for 'Manu' lumbered with this chump.
Whoever suggested writing up fake receipts should just go ahead now.

What an idiot, I feel seriously sorry for 'Manu' lumbered with this chump.
Whoever suggested writing up fake receipts should just go ahead now.

The guy has admitted to everything he's done wrong. Surely the fact that he's done this should mean that he should be at least forgiven? The guy had a fucking breakdown because of the whole thing. Ok, so he didn't know what the hell he was doing and left a hell of a lot of people in the lurch but surely the international DIY scene can forgive the dude. Let him learn from his mistakes but don't lambast him as an absolute moron who "deserved it".

The guy has admitted to everything he's done wrong. Surely the fact that he's done this should mean that he should be at least forgiven? The guy had a fucking breakdown because of the whole thing. Ok, so he didn't know what the hell he was doing and left a hell of a lot of people in the lurch but surely the international DIY scene can forgive the dude. Let him learn from his mistakes but don't lambast him as an absolute moron who "deserved it".

Yeah but he clearly bit off waaaaaay more than he could chew, and fucked things up for lots and lots of people as a result. I can understand why people would be pissed off with him for a long time - i had friends who drove down to specifially to see this gig, only for it to go tits up, and we're left sitting in the pub staring at eachother's ugly mugs. Okay nothing life shattering, bit a pisser nonetheless. i sure lot of people were put in the same position due to the carry-on of this tit. why did he bother even taking it on? it was fuckwittery of the highest order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back