DIY Irish HardcorePunk Archive Blog. (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
A little something I've been planning for a while, gonna be mostly rips of old vinyl, demo's, live recordings, unreleased songs and so on, unfortunately my record player decided to die day after 5 years of loyal service. :mad: Bad timing, but should have some more stuff up during the week.:)

http://diyirishhardcorepunkarchive.blogspot.com/

Anyway if anyone has any stuff they think should be up on this blog just let me know, any good ideas for it either.

Ed 'On 45'

Nice one! I wanted to have a section on the NNM blog for Irish stuff but I don't have that much "old" stuff. I've grabbed everything you've upped already. I can give a hand ripping tapes & vinyl if you need help with that.

Sweet, good work boss. Must stick up a link to ya from my one (not that anyone looks at mine).

Nice one, already getting emailed one or two gems to put up on the site, unfortunately it'll have to wait til I'm not in work :mad:

Anyway there will be more up soon.
Also moose and gambra I'll link yer blogs on it now.|..|

Good stuff Spuded.Gives me the impetus to get my cassettes finally digitised. will you pm me a postal address as I want to digi them at the highest possible quality as WAVS before they are squished to MP3 . I will be ages trying to learn how to do that and only have a steam age laptop. I would prefer to post you dvds when they are done.

Please don't suggest a tech solution, if I have to learn how to upload and all that I probably won't bother, I don't have the time for fluting around with fancy internet stuff.

Tommy if you have a tapedeck I'll show you what to do.10 mins.

As an archive blog would it be cool to put up stuff like My Name is Satan, Debt, Tophi, the Kabinboy and so on, stuff thats not really available to buy anymore, and that the band members them selves are cool with and would be deadly for the iPod or whatever

yeah there's potential for a total goldmine here. i'll have a look through stuff when i'm next back at the 'rents.

I had a quick look at the mp3's I have on the computer here and so far Ive found

Already Dead
Carosah
Crowd Control
Drainland
El bastardo
Gout
Debt
the Kabinboy
Cosmonaut
The Naut
Slomatics
revolution of a sun
Schroeders Cat

and probably more if I looked a little closer

can't speak for other bands, but I'd rather only stuff that was out of print went up.I certainly don't want the Drainland stuff up there as it's all currently available or is getting a physical release shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back